Having been raised in Kelowna and involved with many local business and community groups over the years, I’m known to be positive, enthusiastic and always professional with a natural ability to connect with people.
I bring to you 25+ years of experience in professional marketing, award-winning customer service and real estate development sales and construction. I worked for a large home improvement company for many years and during that time I was the department manager in Kitchen & Bath Design, Electrical and Contract Sales. I developed extensive product knowledge and used this knowledge to train staff and assist customers with choices for their homes. This knowledge paired with award winning service led me into the home building industry and a passion for real estate.
We may already be friends or you may have met me through one of these experiences:
• Sales Manager for MKS Resources Developments (Kelowna) – Bay Vista at Gellatly Bay and/or The Arboretum.
• Department Manager – RONA Home & Garden
• Okanagan Territory Manager for Cedar Creek Estate Winery and Vancouver Island Brewery.
• The Giddy Monkey – Face Painter and Entertainer
• President – Kelowna Chamber of Commerce – Sales Lead Network II
• Election Chairperson – Tracy Gray for Kelowna City Council.
I know Kelowna as well as I know myself. I have the knowledge and experience to find you the perfect home. You may not be planning to move for awhile, but you or your friends may still be curious about what’s happening in the local real estate market. Anytime you have questions, please consider giving me a call!
I look forward to meeting you or seeing you again!
"It isn't just house, it's a part of your story"
I specialize in Other.