More to See
This 7200 sq.ft shop was built in three stages. The original shop and office was 2288 sq.ft built in the 1970's; 1990 addition was 1320 sq.ft; 2012 central addition is 3592 sq.ft, with the addition in 2012 a new roofline was constructed and there is new metal throughout the interior and exterior of the building. Overhead doors in the central bays are 16' and the bays are 70' deep. Tube style radiant heating in the three service bays. Upgraded 200 Amp commercial service. Three piece washroom and coffee bar in lunchroom. Concrete slab in front of bays and office.