More to See
Industrial property with land and buildings offered for Lease in East Olds. The main building is 5594 sq. ft. concrete block shop built in 1961 with metal roof. The former paint shop is metal clad, 1831 sq. ft. built in 1974. There is a chain link fenced front storage compound, and chain link fence storage area at the back of main building. The building is currently operated as an Auto Body shop but the building could be adapted for other commercial usages. The Lease amount is plus triple nets. The seller is providing an existing Real Property Report dated May, 1996 and Environmental Report dated September 16, 1998. The property can also be purchased.