31 Spencer Street, Red Deer, AB, T4N 0B3Listing ID# CA0113501
- Building Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 130.00X60.00
- Status: For Sale/Active
- Days on Market: 91
- Tax Year: 2017
- Taxes: $3,057.37
- Age of Building: 1963
- Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Garage - Double, Heated
- Drive: Concrete
- Garage: 1.0
- Heating: Furnace - Forced Air - 1, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Sewer: Municipal
- Appliances: Dishwasher - Built-In, Microwave - Built-in, Refri
- Construction: Concrete, Frame - Wood, Shingles, Stucco, Vinyl
- Exterior: See Remarks
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Roofing: Asphalt
- Interior: Ensuite, Natural Light, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows, Window Coverings - Blinds
Beautiful Sunnybrook Bungalow sitting on a Huge Treed Corner Lot. This Charming Home Offers Hardwood Flooring Throughout the Main Floor, Bright and Spacious Living Room, Functional Kitchen and Dining Area. The Master Bedroom Has 2pc Ensuite and Large Closet. Fully Finished Basement with Huge Family Room, 3pc Bathroom and 1 Additional Bedroom. **Recent Upgrades Include** Newly Finished 27x22 Heated Attached Garage, New Roof, Vinyl Windows and New Vinyl Siding. Awesome Location Close to City Walking Trails and the Elementary School.
Listing courtesy of Meiklejohn Realty Ltd.
NOTE: The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (?IDX?) program of the Central Alberta REALTORS? Association. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data on this website is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Central Alberta REALTORS? Association.Copyright 2017 Central Alberta REALTORS? Association. All rights reserved.