4774 COBER ROAD, Kamloops, BC, V0E 2P0Listing ID# 140824
- Building type: Manufactured Home
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land size: 984456
- Living space: 1404 sq ft
- Status: For Sale/Active
- Days on Market: 21
- Taxes: $1,801.00
- Parking Type: Addl Parking Avail, Detached Garage/Shop, Garage & C/P, RV Parking
- Gas: Y
- Heating: Forced Air
- Utilities: Sewer: Septic installed
- Community: Cul-de-sac, Family Oriented, Farm Setting, Flat Site, Mountain View, Private Setting, Quiet Area, Re
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Fridge/stove/W&D, Window Coverings
- Basement: None
- Construction: Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls, Manufactured
- Exterior: Covered Deck(s), Sun Deck(s), Aluminium
- Flooring: Laminate
- Roofing: Asphalt Shingle
Here is your little piece of paradise. 22.6 acres in Pritchard. All very usable land with about 6 acres in hay, lots of water, brand new (almost finished) 26 x 36 garage/carriage house, little log guest cabin. 12 x 12 tack room, large dog run, nice barn with hay storage, 80 x 100 riding ring, 4 paddocks and the list goes on. The home is about 1400 sq.ft. with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Kitchen has granite counter tops and the woodstove will keep you cosy in the winter. This is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle. Right on school bus route, so no worries in the winter. Just minutes away from beautiful crown land with trails galore. Come out and take a look at.
Listing courtesy of RILEY & ASSOCIATES REALTY LTD.
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Kamloops & District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. This website is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.Copyright 2017 Kamloops & District Real Estate Association. All rights reserved.
Last Updated On: 6/8/2017 12:00:00 AM