I graduated from Kwantlen University College with a diploma in Business Administration and another diploma in General Studies. I have a background in Office Management and also in Life Insurance & Investments.
As a licensed realtor, I am in charge of meeting with clients for listing appointments and negotiating offers. I oversee and implement marketing concepts, as well as manage real estate and business compliance issues.
* Highest Selling Achievement Team 2010, 3rd Place
* FVREB Medallion Award for Top Sold Units in 2009, 10th Place
* RE/MAX Hall of Fame 2009
* RE/MAX Platinum Club Member (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011)
* FVREB Medallion Club Member, Top 1% (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
* RE/MAX 100 Percent Club Member (2005, 2008, 2012, 2013)
* Rookie of the Year (RE/MAX 2000 Realty) 2005
* Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
I service the Surrey, Guildford, Fleetwood, Langley and Cloverdale, Surrey areas and specialize in First Time Buyers.