1776 ARMSTRONG STREET, Merritt, BC, V1K 1E7Listing ID# 142954
- Building Type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 10019
- Space: 1764 sq ft
- Status: For Sale/Active
- Days on Market: 35
- Taxes: $2,583.00
- Parking Type: Addl Parking Avail, Garage (1 car)
- Gas: Y
- Heating: Forced Air
- Utilities: Sewer: Sewer connected
- Community: Central Location, Easy Access, Family Oriented, Quiet Area
- Appliances: Fridge/stove/W&D, Security System, Storage Shed
- Basement: Full, Partly finished
- Construction: Frame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Exterior: Covered Deck(s), Patio(s), Aluminium
- Flooring: Mixed
- Roofing: Asphalt Shingle
Move in ready home for a young family or retired couple. Very nice home with a low maintenance yard with 3 fruit trees, single insulated garage, big fenced backyard, and a nice patio with a recently replaced roof. There are 2 bdrms up and the potential for a 3rd dn. There is a large family room, a 3 piece bathroom and laundry room to round out the basement area. The house has a new roof installed in 2016 and also has a monitor-able security system installed. Call today to book your appointment to view this inviting home in a very desirable area of Merritt. All measurements are approximate with buyer to verify if deemed important.
Listing courtesy of ROYAL LEPAGE MERRITT R.E.SERV.
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Kamloops & District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. This website is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.Copyright 2017 Kamloops & District Real Estate Association. All rights reserved.