2299 LANGLEY STREET, Merritt, BCListing ID# 141639
- Building type: Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land size: 9870
- Living space: 2046 sq ft
- Status: For Sale/Active
- Days on Market: 33
- Taxes: $2,586.00
- Parking Type: Carport only
- Features: Fireplace: Wood
- Gas: Y
- Heating: Forced Air
- Utilities: Sewer: Sewer connected
- Community: Central Location, Easy Access, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Mountain View, Quiet Area, Shopping Nearby, L
- Appliances: Central A/C, Dishwasher, Fridge/stove/W&D, Microwa
- Basement: Full, Fully finished
- Construction: Frame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Exterior: Sun Deck(s), Stucco, Wood Siding
- Flooring: Mixed
- Roofing: Asphalt Shingle
Don't miss out on this immaculate 4 bedroom, 2 bath home in sought after location. This well maintained home has had many upgrades in the past such as laminate flooring , cupboard fronts, counter tops, main floor windows, roof, basement carpet and the list goes on. The wall was opened up between the kitchen and living room offering a bright and spacious area. Living room has large picture window bringing in lots of natural light and cozy wood burning fireplace. Basement family room is comfortable with free standing gas fireplace. The amazing backyard offers mature fruit trees, vegetable garden, lovely patio area with paving stones and privacy enclosure. Other amenities include central air, UG sprinklers and lots of RV parking.
Listing courtesy of ROYAL LEPAGE MERRITT R.E.SERV.
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Kamloops & District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. This website is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.Copyright 2017 Kamloops & District Real Estate Association. All rights reserved.