I am a real community minded Realtor. I help my City by volunteering as much as I can with Cash donations or time helping out.
I donate to the Children's Miracle Network on every sale I make.
I donate several hours for 15 years now for a Seniors Association (FAFM) with their members travel plans.
I help with time and donations for Angles in the Night (Charity for the Homeless) along with the Salvation Army & Invis.
I help my Church out as much as I can when they have activities going on. ( ADOPT-A-BLOCK, I am there once a month. )
I assist my community churches with Free Real Estate services in church purchases or leasing space.
I am also The Fundraiser Coordinator for the a Local Community Church.
I am a huge supporter with Focus in the Family, where my wife and I support children less fortunate so they can stay with their families
I help also on countless events with time when approached for assistance.
Recent events- Helped with the Selkirk Telus Cup as Host for the Quebec Hockey team for 9 days.
2009 - Helped Winnipeg Realtors paint a house for Take Pride Winnipeg
- Helping church with a trip to the Peace Gardens, where I will be driving the bus to save them money.
- Helped the Irish dancers same money by driving the bus for them at no cost to Saskatoon 3 days 2009 & 2011
- Helped the Winnipeg Storm with driving the bus at no cost to Dryden 3 days
- Donated time for a fellow Realtor and his daughters social to drive bus at no cost.
- Currently fundraising Serving Winnipeg, Military Base, and La Salle. Specialties
- Buyer Brokerage
- Business Opportunities
- Development Land
- Farm Land
- Lake/Beach Property
- Luxury Homes
- Military Families
- New Construction
- Property Management
- Residential Acreages
- Senior Communities
- Vacation and Resorts
- Community Development