332 Brunswick St, Fredericton, NB, E3B 1H1Listing ID# 00870633A
- Building Type: Commercial Retail, Institutional, Office
- Land Size: 690 SQ.M. AS PER SNB
- Status: For Sale/Active
- Days on Market: 221
- Tax Year: 2017
- Taxes: $8,285.00
- Age of Building (yrs): 1905
- Parking Type: 6-8 car paved parking behind building.
- Parking Drive: Paved
- Drive: Paved
- Heating: Electric, Baseboard
- Locker: Yes
- Utilities: Cable: Sewer, Municipal Water, Electrical, Cable, Telephone
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY to work and live at home - makes perfect sense to rent to yourself!!! Commercial/Residential property zoned MX-1 for multi use such as doctor, dentist, lawyer, accountant, insurance, beauty salon, spa, high end restaurant, or high tech company etc - the list is endless! Building has been well cared for over the years and in terrific condition for an older home full of character & charm. Upgrades include Hardie Plank concrete siding, windows (5 years ago), roof reshingled (2 years ago), driveway paved, insulation throughout walls & basement, exterior doors, and general upgrading maintenance inside. Work on the main level and live on the upper 2 floors or could easily be converted to full commercial use providing approx. 2,700 sq. ft. of space. Don`t miss this chance! Home has great exposure.