2549 Route 102, Lincoln, NB, E3B 7E6Listing ID# 00774497
- Building type: Single Family
- Building Style: Bungalow
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Stories: 0
- Land size: 1858 SQ.M.
- Living space: sq ft
- Status: For Sale/Active
- Days on Market: 50
- Tax Year: 2017
- Taxes: $896.00
- Age of Building: 61
- Basements: Concrete, Partially Developed
- Parking Type: Detached, Single
- Parking Drive: Paved, Single
- Drive: Paved, Single
- Garage Type: Detached, Single
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Locker: Yes
- Utilities: Sewer: Septic,Cable: Electricity, Telephone, Cable, High Speed Internet
Cute and cozy describes this home to a T! Located on approx. 1/2 acre lot, with a large private backyard and a great sized detached garage! Walk through the front door to an open living room, dining area and kitchen adjacent. Down the hall you`l find the newly renovated bathroom and two bedrooms. Enjoy the low energy costs with the heat pump on the main level which will keep you nice and warm in the winter and cool in the summer! Only a short drive to Oromocto and base Gagetown and 15 minutes to Fredericton!
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX GROUP FOUR REALTY LTD.
|bath (# pieces 1-6)||6.5x4.10 (4pc)|