Auden Park real estate guide & listings for sale

There are a lot of green spaces to enjoy in Auden Park. There are a few parks close by for residents to check out and they are especially well-situated, which results in them being easy to access from numerous locations within the neighbourhood. Finally, it remains relatively serene in this part of the city, due to the presence of very few people out and about on the streets.

Transportation

Auden Park is a very good part of Kingston for driving. Parking is quite easy. However, residents using public transit may have limited choices in this part of Kingston as a result of the service's low frequency. Nevertheless, there are a few bus lines, and most houses are very close to a bus stop. This part of the city is not very convenient for those who travel by foot as carrying out daily needs is challenging by walking.

Housing

Single detached homes are the main housing type, representing most buildings in Auden Park, and the remaining dwellings are mainly large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and townhouses. This part of the city is primarily composed of three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Roughly 70% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners while the remainder are rented. About 30% of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

Both primary and secondary schools are easy to reach on foot from any location in Auden Park. In contrast, it can be challenging to get to daycares on foot. Concerning food, it is frequently practical for home buyers in Auden Park to shop for groceries by walking. Residents benefit from a few restaurants and cafes as well.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Gerry Hudson, RE/MAX RiverView Realty Ltd
MLS® #: 1152271
UPDATED

$421,900

488 BOXWOOD ST, Kingston, ON, K7M 9C4

3 bed|4 bath|N/A sqft|house
AINSLEY CREIGHTON, RE/MAX Finest Realty Inc.
MLS® #: K19003743
UPDATED

$514,900

540 CITATION CRES, Kingston, ON, K7M 8W2

3 bed|4 bath|N/A sqft|house
JEFF FEAVER, ONE PERCENT REALTY LTD., BROKERAGE
MLS® #: K19003779

$509,500

500 CONSERVATORY DR, Kingston, ON, K7M 9C8

4 bed|3 bath|2400 sqft|house
JOE FORSYTHE, ROYAL LEPAGE PROALLIANCE REALTY, BROKERAGE
MLS® #: K19003805

$510,000

403 CARRIE CRES, Kingston, ON, K7M 5X7

5 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
JOHN HINTON, RE/MAX Finest Realty Inc.
MLS® #: K19003872

$599,900

984 AUDEN PARK DR, Kingston, ON, K7M 7T8

4 bed|4 bath|N/A sqft|house
JOEL MILLARD, RE/MAX Rise Executives
MLS® #: K19004003
UPDATED

$448,900

2006 GEOLOGY TRAIL, Kingston, ON, K7M 9H5

4 bed|4 bath|1605 sqft|house
Paula Rutter, RE/MAX Finest Realty Inc

$299,900

562 BARNSLEY CRES, Kingston, ON, K7M 8X3

3 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|house
RICHARD POTTER, RE/MAX Finest Realty Inc.
MLS® #: K19004475

$329,900

643 Barnsley Crescent, Kingston, ON, K7M 8X4

4 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|townhouse
MICHAEL MACHALE, SUTTON GROUP-MASTERS REALTY INC., BROKERAGE
MLS® #: K19004460

$499,900

2098 BALANTRAE CIR, Kingston, ON, K7M 9H8

4 bed|4 bath|2150 sqft|house
REGINA WHITTY, RE/MAX Finest Realty Inc.
MLS® #: K19004533

$319,900

419 MCEWEN DR, Kingston, ON, K7M 3W6

3 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right