Bedford real estate guide & listings for sale

Bedford is wonderful for those who enjoy quiet surroundings, as the streets are generally very calm.

Transportation

Driving is an excellent transportation option in this township. It is especially convenient to come across a parking spot. This township is not very conducive to walking because almost no common errands can be run without needing to use a vehicle.

Housing

Single detached homes are the most common housing type, representing about 55% of dwellings in Bedford, and the rest are mainly small apartment buildings. This township is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Around 60% of the population of this township own their home whereas the remainder are renters. Roughly 40% of properties in this township were constructed before the 1960s, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s.

Services

There are no high schools and no primary schools in Bedford. Furthermore, it can be very difficult to reach daycares on foot. When it comes to eating, doing one's groceries very often demands the use of a vehicle in this township.

Neighbourhood Listings

Looks like we couldn't find any suggested listings.