Calgary Trail North real estate guide & listings for sale

Calgary Trail North offers a great variety of green spaces to enjoy, as well as some areas with a vibrant ambience. Although this area does not contain any green spaces, parks are especially well-spread out in nearby neighbourhoods, which makes it easy to reach them. Finally, thanks to the presence of few people out and about on the streets, this part of the city is relatively quiet; however.

Transportation

Calgary Trail North will attract homeowners that value several methods of transportation. The reasonably good public transit infrastructure allows people to get to many destinations without needing a car. There are a few bus lines passing through the neighbourhood, and the nearest bus stop is typically very close. It is also easy for pedestrians to move around in Calgary Trail North; carrying out daily needs is convenient by walking. Calgary Trail North is reasonably bike-friendly since this area boasts a fairly good bicycling infrastructure, and there are a limited number of slopes for cyclists to brave.

Housing

Around 55% of the properties in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and 45% are occupied by renters. In this neighbourhood, about 55% of dwellings are small apartment buildings, and the remainder are mainly townhouses. Around 45% of properties in this part of the city were constructed after the year 2000, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of three bedroom and two bedroom homes.

Services

It is a reasonably short walk to access daycares and primary schools from most homes for sale in Calgary Trail North. On the other hand, this area does not contain any high schools. Concerning food, it is very often practical for property owners in Calgary Trail North to buy groceries by walking. Likewise, Calgary Trail North is a good place in which to eat out or go to a cafe. It is also convenient to get to a selection of clothing stores on foot.

Neighbourhood Listings

Courtesy of Stephen Moon ~ Mozaic Realty Group
MLS® #: E4175192

$259,800 Listing price move is DOWN

423 - 4831 104A ST NW, Edmonton, AB, T6H 0R5

2 bed|2 bath|1307 sqft|condo
chevron_left1 of 1chevron_right