Cornwall real estate guide & listings for sale

The character of Cornwall is exemplified by its slower-paced environment. This city is reasonably quiet, as there are usually low levels of noise from traffic - although there are still several noisier areas, especially near the railway line or Highway 401. Lastly, numerous locations within the city have good access to parks, including Lamoureux park and Kinsmen Soccer Fields, since there are around 40 of them close by for residents to relax in and reaching a park from many houses is sometimes difficult.

Transportation

The favoured way to navigate this city is usually a car. It is straightforward to park. Travelling on foot is not very practical for house buyers in Cornwall since many daily needs are challenging to carry out by walking.

Housing

Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing about 55% of dwellings in Cornwall, and the rest are mainly small apartment buildings and townhouses. This city is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Roughly 60% of the population of this city own their home and the remainder are renters. About 40% of properties in this city were built pre-1960, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s.

Services

Some, but not all, home buyers in Cornwall will reside within walking distance of one of around 10 supermarkets. There are also a few choices for those who care about nearby restaurants and cafes. With respect to education, families will welcome that wherever their house is situated in Cornwall, primary schools are close by. However, there are only a limited number of high schools and therefore they can be an extended walk away. Families can choose between public and private secondary schools.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Wade Ruest, RE/MAX Marquis
MLS® #: 1179235
NEW

$249,900

93 MCKENZIE ST W, Cornwall, ON, K6K 1W2

3 bed|2 + 1 bath|1450 sqft|house
ASSIST-2-SELL CORNWALL REALTY
MLS® #: 1179215
NEW

$189,900

627 PITT ST, Cornwall, ON, K6J 3R8

3 bed|1 + 1 bath|N/A sqft|house
Marie Woolford, RE/MAX Marquis
MLS® #: 1179065
NEW

$219,900

1531 CHAMPAGNE AVE, Cornwall, ON, K6J 4W7

3 bed|2 bath|800 sqft|house
Irene Margaret Cameron, RE/MAX Marquis
MLS® #: 1178205
NEWOPEN HOUSE

$394,900

1785 CUMBERLAND ST, Cornwall, ON, K6J 5V1

4 bed|2 bath|1484 sqft|house
ROYAL LEPAGE PERFORMANCE REALTY
MLS® #: 1178595
UPDATED

$339,000

204 - 311 WATER ST W, Cornwall, ON, K6J 1A5

2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
Tanya Flaro, RE/MAX Marquis
MLS® #: 1178426
UPDATED

$465,000

1316 MONTREAL RD, Cornwall, ON, K6H 1E6

4 bed|3 bath|2625 sqft|house
CENTURY 21 SHIELD REALTY LTD.
MLS® #: 1178465

$499,900

5426 EQUESTRIAN DR, South Stormont, ON, K0C 1P0

4 bed|3 + 1 bath|N/A sqft|house
CENTURY 21 SHIELD REALTY LTD.
MLS® #: 1178364
UPDATED

$254,900

1112 3 ST E, Cornwall, ON, K6H 2G2

4 bed|1 + 1 bath|N/A sqft|house
Jean Leger, RE/MAX Marquis
MLS® #: 1178308

$297,900

1717 DOVER RD, Cornwall, ON, K6J 1W2

3 bed|2 bath|1699 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right