Crescent Heights real estate guide & listings for sale

Crescent Heights offers a calm ambience and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time outdoors. This neighbourhood is quiet, as the streets tend to be tranquil. Lastly, it is very easy to get to public green spaces since there are a few of them nearby for residents to explore.

Transportation

Crescent Heights provides home buyers with the choice between various modes of transportation. This area is home to a reasonably good public transit system as a result of about 20 nearby bus lines. Crescent Heights is also a fairly convenient part of Calgary for pedestrians; many common errands can be run without the use of a vehicle, and numerous businesses are quite close by. Commuting by bicycle is difficult in Crescent Heights because. Nevertheless, the terrain is reasonably flat.

Housing

Renters occupy roughly 60% of the properties in Crescent Heights while owners occupy the remainder. In this part of the city, many buildings are small apartment buildings, while single detached homes make up most of the remaining housing stock. About 40% of properties in this neighbourhood were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s. This area is primarily composed of one bedroom and two bedroom homes.

Services

Parents and their kids will appreciate the proximity to schools and daycares, which are within walking distance from the majority of houses for sale in Crescent Heights. Families are served by public and private secondary schools. Regarding food, it is usually practical for house buyers in Crescent Heights to shop for general and specialty groceries on foot. There are a few grocery stores in this part of Calgary, and the best selection can be found on streets like Centre Street. Moreover, thanks to 40-odd restaurants and cafes in this area, there is usually a spot to get a meal or a beverage just around the corner. It is also a rather short distance to a decent choice of clothing stores.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Christina Hagerty, RE/MAX Realty Professionals
MLS® #: A1018681
NEW

$1,080,000

6301 - 400 EAU CLAIRE AVE SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 4X2

Has Virtual Tour
2 bed|2 bath|1618 sqft|condo
REDLINE REAL ESTATE GROUP INC.
MLS® #: A1018682
NEW

$259,900

336, 721 4 Street NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 3S7

1 bed|1 bath|591 sqft|condo
Brad Van De Walle, RE/MAX Real Estate (Central)
MLS® #: A1022017
NEW

$289,900

106 - 725 4 ST NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 3S7

2 bed|1 bath|725 sqft|condo
2% REALTY
MLS® #: A1021703
NEW

$450,000

326 9 AVE NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 0V6

Has Virtual Tour
3 bed|2 + 1 bath|1194 sqft|house
REDLINE REAL ESTATE GROUP INC.
MLS® #: A1016712
NEW

$579,900

1434 2A ST NW, Calgary, AB, T2M 2X4

Has Virtual Tour
3 bed|2 bath|1347 sqft|house
Jordan Smeaton, RE/MAX Realty Professionals
MLS® #: A1020008

$739,000

233 10 AVE NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 0X1

3 bed|2 bath|1324 sqft|house
Cheryl King, RE/MAX Landan Real Estate
MLS® #: A1020549
UPDATED

$292,000

509 - 205 RIVERFRONT AVE SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 5K4

1 bed|1 bath|813 sqft|condo
2% REALTY
MLS® #: A1015561
UPDATED

$669,000

221 9 AVE NE, Calgary, AB, T2E 0V5

2 bed|2 bath|1229 sqft|house
THE REAL ESTATE COMPANY
MLS® #: A1017091
UPDATED

$359,900

306, 128 2 Street SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 0S7

1 bed|1 bath|678 sqft|condo
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right