Cummings real estate guide & listings for sale

Home buyers who prefer a calm environment will enjoy Cummings. There are a few public green spaces nearby for residents to unwind in, like Ken Steele Park, and they are especially well-situated, making it easy to access them from the majority of locations in this part of Ottawa. This area is also reasonably quiet, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic - although that is not the case closer to Highway 417.

Transportation

Cummings offers house buyers several alternative methods of transportation. This area is a fairly pleasant part of Ottawa for travelling by public transit. The neighbourhood is linked by approximately 40 bus lines, and it is very easy to reach a nearby bus stop from most residences. Physically active property owners will also enjoy the reasonably walk-friendly nature of Cummings; many day-to-day needs can be met on foot. This neighbourhood is quite appropriate for cycling since the bicycling infrastructure is fairly good.

Housing

In Cummings, roughly half of dwellings are townhouses, while large apartment buildings and small apartment buildings are also present in the housing stock. This area has a good choice of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Renters occupy roughly 60% of the dwellings in Cummings and owners occupy the remainder. Roughly 40% of homes in this area were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

House buyers in Cummings will welcome that a grocery store is always only a short walk away. Additionally, there are a fair number of choices in close proximity for those who care about restaurants and cafes. A decent selection of clothing stores is also available within a reasonably short walking distance. With respect to education, families will find that no matter where their house is located in this area, both primary and secondary schools are close by. Parents have the choice between public and private schools at both the elementary and secondary school level. However, daycares are not especially abundant and thus tend to require a long walk to get to.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Keith Woleston, COLDWELL BANKER SARAZEN REALTY
UPDATED

$340,000

103 - 1005 BEAUPARC PVT, Ottawa, ON, K1J 0A1

2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
Lucas Tiwari, RE/MAX HALLMARK REALTY GROUP
MLS® #: 1127488

$329,900

567 MUTUAL ST, Ottawa, ON, K1K 1C5

2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|house
Suzanne Robinson, CENTURY 21 ACTION POWER TEAM LTD.
MLS® #: 1135318
UPDATED

$269,000

842 CUMMINGS AVENUE, Ottawa, ON, K1K 2L4

4 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|townhouse
Hamid Riahi, POWER MARKETING REAL ESTATE INC.
MLS® #: 1135367

$439,900

1530 MEADOWBROOK RD, Ottawa, ON, K1B 5C3

3 bed|4 bath|N/A sqft|house
Suzanne Robinson, CENTURY 21 ACTION POWER TEAM LTD.
MLS® #: 1135798
UPDATED

$189,900

113 - 1099 CADBORO RD, Ottawa, ON, K1J 9K4

1 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
Blair Simser, KELLER WILLIAMS INTEGRITY REALTY
MLS® #: 1136920

$649,000 Listing price move is DOWN

518 GUY ST, Ottawa, ON, K1K 1B9

N/A bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft
Bronwyn Rodrigues, ONE PERCENT REALTY LTD.
MLS® #: 1138258

$445,000

1482 MEADOWBROOK RD, Ottawa, ON, K1B 5C3

3 bed|4 bath|N/A sqft|house
Corinne Campbell,
MLS® #: RMX5c54b8f3cb5e4

$459,900

3 Borealis Crescent, Ottawa, ON, K1K 4T4

2 bed|2.5 bath|N/A sqft|townhouse
Hamid Riahi, POWER MARKETING REAL ESTATE INC.
MLS® #: 1139567

$331,900

19 - 100 HILLSIDE DR, Ottawa, ON, K1K 4J1

3 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|townhouse
Anna Turner, RE/MAX HALLMARK REALTY GROUP
MLS® #: 1139969

$696,800

1163 MEADOWCROFT CRES, Ottawa, ON, K1J 1A8

5 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right