Dawson Creek real estate guide & listings for sale

The noise levels in Dawson Creek are reasonably low, as the streets tend to be calm - although there are still several noisier areas, especially near the railway line or the airport (YDQ).

Transportation

The favoured way to get around in Dawson Creek is usually a car. It is especially convenient to access a place to park. It is inconvenient for people walking to get around in Dawson Creek because running common errands is impractical on foot.

Housing

In Dawson Creek, many buildings are single detached homes, but small apartment buildings and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This city offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Roughly 60% of the properties in the city are occupied by homeowners while the remainder are rented. About 40% of homes in this city were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 2000s.

Services

The closest supermarket in this city is typically only a rather short walk away. A limited variety of restaurants and cafes is available as well. As far as education is concerned, both primary and secondary schools are convenient to access on foot from most houses for sale in this city. In addition to public schools, there are also private schools at both the elementary and high school level. In contrast, it can be difficult to get to daycares on foot.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
JEFF TAYLOR, RE/MAX Dawson Creek Realty
MLS® #: 182293
NEW

$379,900

9704 9 ST, Dawson Creek, BC, V1G 3S6

5 bed|2 bath|2440 sqft|house
CENTURY 21 ENERGY REALTY DC
MLS® #: 182250
NEW

$439,900

13113 MCKINNON SUBDIV, Dawson Creek, BC, V1G 0C2

2 bed|2 bath|1520 sqft|house
ARLENE DELAWSKY,*, RE/MAX Dawson Creek Realty
MLS® #: 182237

$799,000

9109 FOREST PARK DR, Dawson Creek, BC, V1G 4Z4

5 bed|5 bath|5150 sqft|house
CENTURY 21 ENERGY REALTY DC
MLS® #: 182200

$339,900

10741 16 ST, Dawson Creek, BC, V1G 2M6

5 bed|3 bath|2182 sqft|house
JEFF TAYLOR, RE/MAX Dawson Creek Realty
MLS® #: 182195

$215,000

508 100 AVE, Dawson Creek, BC, V1G 1V7

2 bed|1 bath|912 sqft|house
CINDY OLDFIELD,*, RE/MAX Dawson Creek Realty
MLS® #: 182208
UPDATED

$294,900

1928 108 AVE, Dawson Creek, BC, V1G 2T8

4 bed|2 bath|2032 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right