Duncan real estate guide & listings for sale

Duncan is reasonably quiet, as the streets are generally quite calm - although there are still several noisier sections, especially closer to the railway line.

Transportation

Driving is an excellent transportation option in this city. Nearby highways are reasonably easy to reach from anywhere in Duncan, and it is straightforward to park. Most homes for sale in this city are located in areas that are also conducive to those who travel by foot, although meeting daily needs is at times challenging without using a vehicle.

Housing

In Duncan, around two thirds of dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and townhouses are the main alternatives in the housing stock. This city has a good variety of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 70% of the population of this city own their home whereas renters make up the remainder. Roughly 30% of properties in this city were built between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

Daycares and schools are easy to get to on foot from anywhere in this city. Parents can choose between public and private schools at both the elementary and high school level. With respect to eating, it is very often possible for house buyers in Duncan to buy their groceries on foot. There are also a limited number of options for those who value nearby restaurants and cafes.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Doyle Childs, RE/MAX of Duncan-Mill Bay
MLS® #: 855998
2 bed|1 bath|7700 sqft|house
Macdonald Realty Ltd. (Sid)
MLS® #: 855941
2 bed|2 bath|1377 sqft|condo
Pemberton Holmes Ltd. (Dun)
MLS® #: 855792
2 bed|3 bath|1213 sqft|townhouse
Pemberton Holmes Ltd. (Dun)
MLS® #: 855489
4 bed|1 bath|6070 sqft|house
Courtesy of Scott Parker*, RE/MAX of Nanaimo
MLS® #: 855379
2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
Courtesy of Scott Parker*, RE/MAX of Nanaimo
MLS® #: 855376
2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
Pemberton Holmes Ltd. (Dun)
MLS® #: 855314
2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
Mette Hobden*, RE/MAX of Duncan
MLS® #: 855140
3 bed|1 bath|7326 sqft|house
Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
MLS® #: 855085
2 bed|2 bath|5697 sqft|house
Sutton Group-West Coast Realty (Dunc)
MLS® #: 855213
3 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|townhouse
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right