East Central Fort George real estate guide & listings for sale

The character of East Central Fort George is exemplified by its relaxed atmosphere. This neighbourhood is reasonably quiet, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour. Finally, parks are especially well-located and there are a few of them nearby for residents to explore, which makes them easy to get to.

Transportation

The favoured transportation option in East Central Fort George is often driving. It is easy to come across a place to park. However, the public transit network in East Central Fort George is rather poor. Nevertheless, the neighbourhood is connected by approximately 10 bus lines, and it is especially convenient to get to a nearby bus stop from most residences. This area is not particularly conducive to walking because meeting daily needs is inconvenient on foot.

Housing

Roughly 55% of the properties in the neighbourhood are occupied by renters while owners occupy the remainder. In this neighbourhood, about 45% of buildings are single detached homes, while the rest are mainly small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses. About 45% of homes in this area were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960. This neighbourhood also has a good choice of housing sizes; it is quite easy to find properties ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms.

Services

Parents and their children will value the proximity to daycares and primary schools, which are within walking distance from most houses for sale in this part of Prince George. On the other hand, East Central Fort George does not contain any high schools. At the elementary level, there are both public and private schools. As far as food is concerned, it is usually an option for property owners in East Central Fort George to purchase groceries by walking. Likewise, a restaurant is commonly just around the corner, and house buyers benefit from a few cafes as well.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Royal LePage Aspire Realty
MLS® #: R2435683
NEW

$429,900

755 BURDEN ST, Prince George, BC, V2M 2H6

5 bed|2 bath|2350 sqft|house
Royal LePage Aspire Realty
MLS® #: R2435829
NEW

$294,900

425 ALWARD ST, Prince George, BC, V2M 2E2

3 bed|1 bath|1401 sqft|house
Nola Stairs, RE/MAX Centre City Realty
MLS® #: R2435768
NEWOPEN HOUSE

$340,000

1547 IRWIN ST, Prince George, BC, V2M 2Y6

5 bed|2 + 1 bath|2230 sqft|house
Royal LePage 100 Mile Realty
MLS® #: R2434008

$449,500

5141 PINE VALLEY DRIVE, Forest Grove, BC, V2L 2G6

3 bed|2 bath|1838 sqft|house
Royal LePage Aspire Realty
MLS® #: R2433152

$495,000

2460 1 AVE, Prince George, BC, V2M 1B7

4 bed|2 bath|2426 sqft|house
2 Percent Realty Experts
MLS® #: R2432709

$399,900

591 JOHNSON ST, Prince George, BC, V2M 2Z8

6 bed|2 bath|2600 sqft|house
Century 21 Energy Realty (PG)
MLS® #: R2429543

$275,000

2853 15 AVE, Prince George, BC, V2M 1T2

2 bed|1 bath|1640 sqft|house
Royal LePage Aspire Realty
MLS® #: R2429170

$364,900

1126 EWERT ST, Prince George, BC, V2M 2P2

5 bed|2 bath|1985 sqft|house
Rolf Van Driesum, RE/MAX Centre City Realty
MLS® #: R2428967

$289,000

2821 15 AVE, Prince George, BC, V2M 1T2

5 bed|2 bath|2246 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right