East Saanich 2 real estate guide & listings for sale

East Saanich 2 is quiet overall, as the streets are reasonably peaceful - however noise can be problematic near Patricia Bay Highway.

Transportation

This reserve is an extremely good part of the Victoria metropolitan area for moving around by car. Most real estate listings are a short drive from the closest highway, such as Patricia Bay Highway, and it is very convenient to come across a parking spot. However, the public transit network in East Saanich 2 is not very practical. Nonetheless, the reserve is connected by a few bus lines, and bus stops are commonly close by. It is very impractical for people travelling on foot to navigate this part of the Victoria metropolitan area as almost no common errands can be run without needing to use a car.

Housing

In East Saanich 2, roughly 55% of dwellings are single detached homes, and the remainder are mainly mobile homes. Around 45% of properties in this reserve were built in the 1990s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1980s and the 2000s. This reserve is primarily composed of three bedroom and two bedroom homes. Nearly 95% of the population of this reserve own their home while renters make up the remainder.

Services

East Saanich 2 does not contain any high schools or primary schools. Moreover, parents may find it very difficult for their kids to access daycares as a pedestrian. Regarding eating, a car is generally required in East Saanich 2 to reach the closest grocery store. There are a few options for those who value restaurants and cafes in close proximity.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Maureen Vincent, DFH Real Estate - Sidney
MLS® #: 412004
UPDATED

$249,900

37 - 7701 CENTRAL SAANICH RD, Central Saanich, BC, V8M 1X3

2 bed|2 bath|1508 sqft
Karn Dodd, Sutton Group West Coast Realty
MLS® #: 413217

$199,900 Listing price move is DOWN

26 - 7583 CENTRAL SAANICH RD, Central Saanich, BC, V8M 2B6

2 bed|1 bath|1116 sqft
Eileen Jespersen, Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
MLS® #: 413964

$228,000

54 - 7701 CENTRAL SAANICH RD, Central Saanich, BC, V8M 1X4

2 bed|1 bath|1400 sqft
Craig Walters, RE/MAX Camosun Peninsula
MLS® #: 414012

$378,800

104 - 7570 TETAYUT RD, Central Saanich, BC, V8M 2H4

2 bed|2 bath|1426 sqft
Ira Willey, Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale
MLS® #: 415201
UPDATED

$649,900

24 - 2740 STAUTW RD, Central Saanich, BC, V8M 0A8

3 bed|3 bath|2794 sqft|house
Maureen Vincent, DFH Real Estate - Sidney
MLS® #: 415237

$249,900

216 - 2779 STAUTW RD, Central Saanich, BC, V8M 2C8

2 bed|2 bath|1079 sqft
Terry Stockus, Holmes Realty Ltd
MLS® #: 415812
UPDATED

$259,000

11 - 7509 CENTRAL SAANICH RD, Central Saanich, BC, V8M 2B5

2 bed|2 bath|1209 sqft
Craig Walters, RE/MAX Camosun Peninsula
MLS® #: 416121
NEW

$342,900

60 - 7570 TETAYUT RD, Central Saanich, BC, V8M 2H4

2 bed|2 bath|1167 sqft
chevron_left1 of 8chevron_right