Eastview real estate guide & listings for sale

Eastview offers a slower-paced environment and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time in green spaces. This part of Regina is reasonably good for those who like a quiet atmosphere, as there are low levels of noise from traffic. Lastly, there are a few parks close by for residents to explore and they are especially well-situated, making it easy to access them from most locations in Eastview.

Transportation

The car is usually the favoured way to move around in Eastview. It is very convenient to access a place to park, and many real estate listings are a reasonably short drive from the closest highway. On the other hand, this area is not very transit friendly. Nevertheless, residents are served by a few bus lines, and the nearest bus stop is generally very close. This area is not especially well-suited for walking since most daily needs are occasionally challenging to carry out on foot.

Housing

The large percentage of single detached homes in the housing stock of Eastview is an important part of its character. This area is primarily composed of three bedroom and two bedroom homes. Around 60% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners whereas the remainder are rented. Around 40% of properties in this area were constructed before the 1960s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 2000s.

Services

Doing one's groceries frequently necessitates the use of a car in this part of the city. Nevertheless, pharmacies are generally very easy to access on foot and supply some staple foods. A restaurant is commonly just around the corner. With regards to education, in Eastview, families will usually be able to get to daycares by walking. However, there are no primary schools and no high schools in Eastview.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Ajit Matharu, Homelife Crawford Realty
MLS® #: SK746127

$699,000

1357 WINNIPEG ST, Regina, SK, S4R 1K2

N/A sqft
Mariel Harvey, Century 21 Dome Realty Inc.
MLS® #: SK746557

$149,900

1144 BRODER ST, Regina, SK, S4N 3P9

2 bed|1 bath|610 sqft|house
Mariel Harvey, Century 21 Dome Realty Inc.
MLS® #: SK754828

$499,000

1279 ATKINSON ST, Regina, SK, S4N 3V7

10 bed|6 bath|2560 sqft|house
Noel Geremia, Century 21 Dome Realty Inc.
MLS® #: SK756632

$182,000

930 WALLACE ST, Regina, SK, S4N 3Y5

3 bed|1 bath|890 sqft|house
Ryan Culbert, Century 21 Dome Realty Inc.
MLS® #: SK756599

$239,900

939 ATKINSON ST, Regina, SK, S4N 3V1

3 bed|2 bath|820 sqft|house
Curtus Collins, RE/MAX Crown Real Estate (north)
MLS® #: SK756850
UPDATED

$354,900

928 WALLACE ST, Regina, SK, S4N 3Y5

5 bed|3 bath|1074 sqft|house
Curtis Bonar, Realty Executives Diversified Realty
MLS® #: SK758953

$226,000

1028 REYNOLDS ST, Regina, SK, S4N 3M1

3 bed|2 bath|818 sqft|house
Joan Johnston, Platinum Realty Specialists Inc.
MLS® #: SK759182

$179,500

1119 ELLIOTT ST, Regina, SK, S4N 3E9

2 bed|1 bath|832 sqft|house
Ben Taylor, Century 21 Dome Realty Inc.
MLS® #: SK759467

$159,900

1305 BRODER ST, Regina, SK, S4N 3R4

2 bed|1 bath|675 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right