Edenbridge-Humber Valley real estate guide & listings for sale

Edenbridge-Humber Valley is a reasonably good neighbourhood to buy a home in for those who prefer a relaxed atmosphere. There is a large amount of greenery in this area as numerous tree-lined streets are present. There are around 30 public green spaces close by for residents to enjoy, including Lambton Park and Lambton Woods, and they are very well-distributed, making them very easy to reach from numerous locations in Edenbridge-Humber Valley. This part of the city is also good for those who like quiet surroundings, as the streets tend to be quite tranquil - however noise can be bothersome near the railway line.

Transportation

This part of the city will attract house buyers that value a diversity of modes of transportation. This part of Toronto benefits from a very good public transit system due to a few nearby bus lines. This neighbourhood is also quite suitable for walking; running day-to-day errands is easy on foot. This neighbourhood is not particularly appropriate for cycling since bicycling is rendered difficult by the often hilly topography. Nonetheless, this area is home to a good cycling infrastructure.

Housing

Single detached homes are the most common housing type, representing around 40% of dwellings in Edenbridge-Humber Valley, and the remaining dwellings are mainly large apartment buildings and small apartment buildings. This part of Toronto has a good choice of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Around 55% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and renters make up the remainder. About 45% of homes in this neighbourhood were built between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 2000s.

Services

It is frequently feasible for property owners in Edenbridge-Humber Valley to purchase groceries on foot. Furthermore, this part of the city is a fairly good place in which to eat out, and a small selection of coffee shops is available as well. Regarding education, it is a rather short walk to get to primary schools and daycares from anywhere in this neighbourhood. In contrast, Edenbridge-Humber Valley does not have any high schools. At the primary level, there are both public and private schools.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
KELLER WILLIAMS REFERRED REALTY
MLS® #: W4818352
NEW

$719,888

1901 - 250 SCARLETT RD, Toronto, ON, M6N 4X5

Has Virtual Tour
2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
KELLER WILLIAMS NEIGHBOURHOOD REALTY
MLS® #: W4818326
NEW

$648,000

1502 - 25 FONTENAY CRT, Toronto, ON, M9A 0C4

Has Virtual Tour
2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
HARVEY KALLES REAL ESTATE LTD.
MLS® #: W4815615
NEW

$6,000

21 RIDGEVALLEY CRES, Toronto, ON, M9A 3J7

Has Virtual Tour
4 bed|4 bath|N/A sqft
PURPLEBRICKS
MLS® #: W4815105
NEW

$1,188,800

39 LEMONWOOD DR, Toronto, ON, M9A 4L3

5 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
SUTTON GROUP OLD MILL REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4814864
NEW

$1,299,000

26 HAMPTONBROOK DR, Toronto, ON, M9P 1A1

Has Virtual Tour
5 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
KELLER WILLIAMS NEIGHBOURHOOD REALTY
MLS® #: W4813354
NEW

$632,000

1802 - 260 SCARLETT RD, Toronto, ON, M6N 4X6

Has Virtual Tour
2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
ROYAL LEPAGE REAL ESTATE SERVICES LTD.
MLS® #: W4811658
NEW

$2,150

606 - 4196 DUNDAS ST W, Toronto, ON, M8X 0A3

2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft
RIGHT AT HOME REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4812017
NEW

$420,000

606 - 11 FONTENAY CRT, Toronto, ON, M9A 4W6

Has Virtual Tour
2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
Courtesy of DAVID BATORI, RE/MAX HALLMARK BATORI GROUP INC.
MLS® #: W4810821
UPDATED

$1,939,000

1103 ROYAL YORK RD, Toronto, ON, M8X 2G8

Has Virtual Tour
3 + 1 bed|4 bath|N/A sqft|house
ORION REALTY CORPORATION
MLS® #: W4812404
UPDATED

$595,000

505 - 35 FONTENAY CRT, Toronto, ON, M9A 0E2

Has Virtual Tour
2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right