Florenceville-Bristol real estate guide & listings for sale

The noise levels in Florenceville-Bristol are very low, as the streets are usually very calm.

Transportation

Cars are a great mode of transportation in this town. Parking is easy. This town is not very conducive to those who travel by foot as carrying out daily needs is very inconvenient.

Housing

The sizeable percentage of single detached homes in the housing stock of Florenceville-Bristol is an important part of its character. This town is primarily composed of three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. About 70% of the dwellings in the town are occupied by homeowners while the rest are rented. About 30% of homes in this town were constructed prior to the 1960s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s.

Services

A car is usually required in Florenceville-Bristol to reach the nearest grocery store. There are also a few opportunities for those who appreciate restaurants and cafes in close proximity. With regards to education, high schools and primary schools are not very numerous in Florenceville-Bristol, and accordingly may be a rather long walk away. Moreover, it can be very difficult to reach daycares as a pedestrian.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
CENTURY 21 ALL SEASONS REALTY
MLS® #: NB049569
4 bed|2 bath|1528 sqft|house
Keller Williams Capital Realty - Woodstock Branch
MLS® #: NB049270
2 bed|2 bath|1893 sqft|house
Thompson Real Estate Ltd
MLS® #: NB049153
3 bed|1 + 1 bath|1972 sqft|house
Keller Williams Capital Realty - Woodstock Branch
MLS® #: NB048941
3 bed|2 + 1 bath|1200 sqft|house
Exit Realty Platinum
MLS® #: NB048851
4 bed|2 bath|2142 sqft|house
Keller Williams Capital Realty - Woodstock Branch
MLS® #: NB048904
4 bed|1 bath|1420 sqft|house
Exit Realty Platinum
MLS® #: NB047405
0 bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft
Exit Realty Platinum
MLS® #: NB048790
3 bed|2 bath|1050 sqft|house
Keller Williams Capital Realty - Woodstock Branch
MLS® #: NB048662
3 bed|1 bath|1200 sqft|house
CENTURY 21 ALL SEASONS REALTY
MLS® #: NB047155
3 bed|1 + 1 bath|1300 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right