Glen Cairn real estate guide & listings for sale

The character of Glen Cairn is exemplified by its slower-paced ambience. Many locations in the neighbourhood have fairly good access to parks, including Thompson Road Park and Westminster Ponds, since there are about 20 of them nearby for residents to check out. This part of the city is quiet overall, as the streets are generally reasonably calm - although that is not the case around the railway line.

Transportation

Glen Cairn is especially car friendly. Most real estate listings are a rather short drive from the closest highway, and it is very convenient to park. However, Glen Cairn is not very transit friendly. Thankfully, there are a few bus lines passing through the neighbourhood, and the nearest bus stop is typically very close. Glen Cairn is not especially suitable for walking because running daily errands is at times difficult on foot.

Housing

Around 60% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners while renters occupy the remainder. In this area, about 40% of dwellings are single detached homes, whereas the rest are mainly large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and townhouses. About 40% of properties in this neighbourhood were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes.

Services

Parents and their kids will appreciate that wherever their home is located in Glen Cairn, primary schools are close by. However, there are only a few high schools and thus they can be a rather long walk away. At the primary level, there are both public and private schools. With regards to eating, a supermarket is ordinarily reachable within a reasonably short walk from most properties for sale in this neighbourhood. A small selection of restaurants and cafes is available as well.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
BRENDA KEASEY HARTER, PC275 REALTY
MLS® #: 241002
NEW

$289,900

152 - 700 OSGOODE DR, London, ON, N6E 2H1

3 bed|1 + 1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
JOSE MEDEIROS, HOMELIFE LONDON REALTY INC., BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 241457
NEW

$585,900

130 MILAN PL, London, ON, N5Z 5A2

4 bed|3 + 1 bath|3338 sqft|house
VICKI BURBANK, OLIVER & ASSOCIATES REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE INC.
MLS® #: 241191
NEW

$329,900

2 - 1077 HAMILTON RD, London, ON, N5W 6G3

2 bed|1 bath|987 sqft|condo
BRENT RAEMISCH, ROYAL LEPAGE TRILAND REALTY
MLS® #: 240632
UPDATED

$489,900

904 WILLOW DR, London, ON, N6E 1P1

3 bed|2 bath|2300 sqft|house
JANELLE PRITCHARD, EXP REALTY
MLS® #: 240180
UPDATED

$229,900

1501 - 860 COMMISSIONERS RD E, London, ON, N6C 5Y8

2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
CHRISTINE CECCHETTO, EXP REALTY
MLS® #: 239830

$184,900

802 - 45 POND MILLS RD, London, ON, N5Z 4W5

1 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
RICHARD NICHOLS, ROYAL LEPAGE TRILAND REALTY
MLS® #: 239554

$2,195

17 - 101 BROOKSIDE ST, London, ON, N5Z 5C9

3 bed|1 + 1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
PREMJIT SINGH, STREETCITY REALTY INC.
MLS® #: 239871
UPDATED

$499,900

42 JOSEPHINE ST, London, ON, N5Z 3N8

5 bed|3 bath|2300 sqft|house
GEOFF KNIGHT, THE REALTY FIRM INC.
MLS® #: 239861

$1,900

60 - 720 DEVERON CRES, London, ON, N5Z 4W6

3 bed|1 + 1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right