Graham's Corner real estate guide & listings for sale

Graham's Corner offers a slower-paced ambience and will appeal to those who enjoy spending time in green spaces. Getting to parks is very easy in the neighbourhood since there are a few of them nearby for residents to explore. Most areas in this part of Halifax are very quiet, as the streets are generally very peaceful.


Driving is usually the preferred way to move around in Graham's Corner. It is especially convenient to park, and the majority of real estate listings are a short car ride from the closest highway. In contrast, Graham's Corner is not very transit friendly. Thankfully, there are a few bus lines traversing the neighbourhood, and bus stops are not very far from most residences. It is occasionally challenging for people travelling on foot to navigate Graham's Corner because few common errands can be run without the use of a vehicle.


Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing about half of dwellings in Graham's Corner, and the remaining dwellings are mainly small apartment buildings and townhouses. This part of the municipality is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Roughly 60% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners while the rest are rented. Roughly 40% of properties in this area were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.


A grocery store is generally reachable within a very short walk from anywhere in this part of Halifax. Moreover, a coffee shop is generally a rather short stroll away, and a small number of restaurants can be found in Graham's Corner as well. Residents can find a good number of clothing stores within walking distance. With respect to education, families will value that wherever their property is located in this part of the municipality, daycares and primary schools are nearby. However, there are no high schools in Graham's Corner.

Neighbourhood Listings

Sutton Group Professional Realty - A549
MLS® #: 202003001


21 A REGENT DR, Dartmouth, NS, B2Y 3L2

N/A bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft
Red Door Realty
MLS® #: 202002544


41 GLENWOOD AVE, Dartmouth, NS, B2Y 3G8

3 bed|1 + 1 bath|N/A sqft|house
Thomas Bagogloo, RE/MAX Nova
MLS® #: 202002361


146 PRINCE ALBERT RD, Dartmouth, NS, B2Y 1M7

N/A bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft
T. Chandler Haliburton, RE/MAX Nova
MLS® #: 202002125


47 GLENWOOD AVE, Dartmouth, NS, B2Y 3G8

3 bed|1 + 1 bath|1450 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 5chevron_right