Grand Falls-Windsor real estate guide & listings for sale

Most areas in Grand Falls-Windsor are reasonably quiet, as the streets are peaceful.

Transportation

The preferred method of transportation in this town is very often driving. It is a reasonably short car ride to the closest highway from any location in Grand Falls-Windsor, and it is very convenient to park. It is impractical for pedestrians to move around in this town because most daily needs are challenging to meet by walking.

Housing

In Grand Falls-Windsor, the majority of buildings are single detached homes, while duplexes and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. This town is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy around 70% of the units in Grand Falls-Windsor and the rest are rented. About 30% of properties in this town were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

High schools and primary schools are not particularly plentiful in this town, and accordingly not always within walking distance. Furthermore, it can be difficult to reach daycares on foot. Concerning food, a fraction of house buyers in this town may be able to access the closest supermarket on foot, while others will have to use another means of transportation. There are also a few choices for those who value restaurants in close proximity.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
MARK BESON, RE/MAX Central Real Estate Ltd
MLS® #: 1209959
3 bed|1 bath|991 sqft|house
Royal LePage Generation Realty
MLS® #: 1221496
5 bed|2 bath|2688 sqft|house
Century 21 Exploits Realty
MLS® #: 1221491
3 bed|1 bath|1287 sqft|house
Royal LePage Generation Realty
MLS® #: 1221503
0 bed|N/A bath|1670 sqft
Aaron Cashin, RE/MAX Central Real Estate Ltd
MLS® #: 1221321
4 bed|2 bath|2551 sqft|house
Keller Williams Platinum Realty
MLS® #: 1221189
2 bed|2 + 1 bath|2150 sqft|house
MARK BESON, RE/MAX Central Real Estate Ltd
MLS® #: 1221223
3 bed|1 bath|1382 sqft|house
Homefinders Real Estate Lewisporte
MLS® #: 1221245
3 bed|1 bath|1134 sqft|house
Century 21 Exploits Realty
MLS® #: 1221291
4 bed|2 bath|1964 sqft|house
MARK BESON, RE/MAX Central Real Estate Ltd
MLS® #: 1221073
2 bed|1 bath|1100 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right