Highland real estate guide & listings for sale

The character of Highland is exemplified by its slower-paced atmosphere. It is easy to access parks from numerous locations within the neighbourhood since there are approximately 10 of them nearby for residents to relax in. This part of London is also fairly good for those who like a quiet atmosphere, as the streets are usually peaceful.

Transportation

Highland will appeal to physically active house buyers since it is quite convenient for those who travel by foot; meeting daily needs is easy. Residents using public transit may experience few choices in this neighbourhood by reason of the low service level. Thankfully, there are a few bus lines passing through the neighbourhood, and bus stops are commonly nearby. In contrast, commuting by car is convenient in Highland. It is easy to park.

Housing

Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing around 45% of buildings in Highland, and the remainder are mainly large apartment buildings and townhouses. This neighbourhood has a good selection of housing size options, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 60% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners while the rest are rented. About 40% of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

A supermarket is generally reachable within a rather short walk from any home in Highland. Furthermore, those who like to dine in restaurants will have a good number of options, and there are also a few coffee shops in this neighbourhood. Residents benefit from a fair number of clothing stores within walking distance. When it comes to education, in Highland, parents and their children will usually be able to reach primary schools by walking. However, there are no high schools in this area.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
ROYAL LEPAGE TRILAND REALTY
MLS® #: 40028286
3 bed|1 + 1 bath|1203 sqft|townhouse
KELLER WILLIAMS LIFESTYLES
MLS® #: 40028279
2 bed|2 bath|900 sqft|house
ROYAL LEPAGE TRILAND REALTY
MLS® #: 40027567
4 bed|2 + 1 bath|2150 sqft|house
SUTTON - JIE DAN REALTY BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 40027556
3 bed|2 bath|1300 sqft|house
TEAM PURPLE SQUIRREL, THE REALTY FIRM INC.
MLS® #: 40027297
5 bed|4 bath|N/A sqft|house
SUTTON GROUP PREFERRED REALTY INC.(1), BROKERAGE, INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND O
MLS® #: 40028123
4 bed|1 + 2 bath|N/A sqft|house
RACHEL VAN KERREBROECK, RE/MAX Centre City Realty Inc
MLS® #: 40026676
4 bed|2 + 1 bath|N/A sqft|house
MICHELE HENDERSON, RE/MAX Advantage Realty Ltd
MLS® #: 40027433
1 bed|1 bath|825 sqft|condo
SUTTON GROUP - SELECT REALTY
MLS® #: 40027324
5 bed|1 + 1 bath|N/A sqft|house
REALTY TORONTO INC.
MLS® #: X4929682
4 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right