Ionview real estate guide & listings for sale

Ionview offers a calm environment and will appeal to those who enjoy spending time outdoors. This area features a fair amount of greenery as there are many tree-lined streets. It is very easy to access parks in the neighbourhood since there are a few of them nearby for residents to relax in. This neighbourhood is also good for those who enjoy a quiet atmosphere, as noise from the streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue - however noise can be bothersome near the railway line.

Transportation

Regardless of the means of transportation, it is quite convenient to get around in this area. The public transit system in Ionview is very good owing to about 10 nearby bus lines. This neighbourhood will also appeal to physically active people because it is convenient for those who travel by foot; many common errands can be run on foot. It is convenient to travel by bike in Ionview because the bicycling network is reasonably good.

Housing

Renters occupy about 60% of the properties in the neighbourhood while owners occupy the remainder. In this part of the city, about 55% of buildings are large apartment buildings, while single detached homes and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. About 45% of properties in this area were constructed prior to the 1960s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s. This part of the city has a good selection of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms.

Services

The closest grocery store in Ionview is generally only a rather short walk away. Furthermore, those who like to dine in restaurants will have a fair number of choices, and a small variety of cafes is available as well. It is also easy to get to a variety of clothing stores on foot. With respect to education, in this part of the city, parents and their children will generally be able to reach schools and daycares on foot.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
CARRIE BRYCE, REAL ESTATE HOMEWARD
MLS® #: E4385817

$429,999

304 - 665 KENNEDY RD, Toronto, ON, M1K 5E2

3 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
WENDY MIN, RIGHT AT HOME REALTY INC.
MLS® #: E4389180

$850,000

904 KENNEDY RD, Toronto, ON, M1K 2E8

3 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
RE/MAX REALTRON WYNTER INC.
MLS® #: E4393000

$265,000

505 - 800 KENNEDY RD, Toronto, ON, M1K 2C9

2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
AFZAL PARACHA, RE/MAX Community Realty Inc.
MLS® #: E4399708
UPDATED

$949,000

8 KINGSDOWN DR, Toronto, ON, M1K 3B8

4 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
GURPREET SINGH DHUNNA, PUBLIC CHOICE REALTY INC.
MLS® #: E4414915
NEW

$449,707

901 - 855 KENNEDY RD, Toronto, ON, M1K 2E3

4 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
EMAD BULOS PETRO, RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd
MLS® #: E4415750
NEWOPEN HOUSE

$799,000

934 KENNEDY RD, Toronto, ON, M1K 2E8

5 bed|4 bath|N/A sqft|house
MARIO AQUINO, CENTURY 21 INNOVATIVE REALTY INC.
MLS® #: E4415636
NEW

$1,299,997

50 TREVERTON DR, Toronto, ON, M1K 3S6

6 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 7chevron_right