Islington-City Centre West real estate guide & listings for sale

There are a lot of green spaces to enjoy in Islington-City Centre West, as well as some areas with a vibrant feel. To be more precise, there are approximately 40 green spaces nearby for residents to visit, including Hampshire Heights Park and Tom Riley Park, resulting in them being very easy to get to from most locations in the neighbourhood. In addition, residents will find that the tree canopy coverage for the majority of streets is fairly good. Due to the presence of few people out and about on the streets, this area is relatively quiet, although noise levels are higher closer to the railway line, Highway 427 or F G Gardiner Expressway.

Transportation

This area affords house buyers the choice between various methods of transportation. This part of Toronto is very transit friendly. More specifically, there is the Kipling Station with access to the Milton Line. House owners are served by Kipling Station and Islington Station on the Bloor - Danforth Line. The neighbourhood is connected by about 30 bus lines, and bus stops are not very far away from most houses. Active property owners will also welcome the reasonably pedestrian-friendly character of Islington-City Centre West; meeting daily needs is easy. This neighbourhood is not very conducive to bicycling since there are quite a few hills, and there are few bike lanes.

Housing

Many dwellings are large apartment buildings, making it easy to find apartments in Islington-City Centre West, and the rest are mainly single detached homes. This part of the city is primarily composed of one bedroom and two bedroom homes. Around 60% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners whereas the remainder are rented. Roughly 40% of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed following the year 2000, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1960s.

Services

It is generally practical for home buyers in this part of the city to shop for groceries on foot. In addition, there is often a restaurant or cafe just around the corner. A decent variety of clothing stores is also located within a rather short walking distance. With regards to education, in Islington-City Centre West, parents and their kids will typically be able to get to both primary and secondary schools by walking. Families have the option of public and private schools at both the primary and secondary school level. However, there are only a limited number of daycares and accordingly they can be a rather long walk away.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
SUTTON GROUP OLD MILL REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4675206
NEW

$799,900

707 - 1320 ISLINGTON AVE, Toronto, ON, M9A 5C6

3 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
SAHIL JAGGI, RE/MAX Realtron Realty Inc
MLS® #: W4675274
NEW

$2,190

202 ALDERCREST RD, Toronto, ON, M8W 4J4

2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft
HOMELIFE/MIRACLE REALTY LTD
MLS® #: W4675177
NEW

$2,000

135 - 34 FIELDWAY RD, Toronto, ON, M8Z 0E3

1 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft
HOMELIFE LANDMARK REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4675539
NEW

$615,000

1456 - 25 VIKING LANE, Toronto, ON, M9B 0A1

2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
RIGHT AT HOME REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4674425
NEW

$2,300

658 - 25 VIKING LANE, Toronto, ON, M9B 0A1

2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft
SAHIL JAGGI, RE/MAX Realtron Realty Inc
MLS® #: W4674768
NEW

$2,500

161 NORTH CARSON ST, Toronto, ON, M8W 4E1

3 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft
SUTTON GROUP QUANTUM REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4674619
NEW

$2,700

1807 - 6 EVA RD, Toronto, ON, M9C 0B1

2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft
EILY LIANG-BARTFAI, RE/MAX Realtron Realty Inc
MLS® #: W4674278
NEWOPEN HOUSE

$398,000

909 - 451 THE WEST MALL, Toronto, ON, M9C 1G1

2 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|condo
JORGE ARMENDARIZ, RE/MAX Ultimate Realty, Inc.
MLS® #: W4674665
NEWOPEN HOUSE

$498,900

242 - 364 THE EAST MALL, Toronto, ON, M9B 6C5

3 + 1 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|condo
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right