Kortright Hills real estate guide & listings for sale

The character of Kortright Hills is exemplified by its relaxed ambience. It is easy to access parks in the neighbourhood, since there are a few of them nearby for residents to visit, like Crane Park. This area is quiet overall, as the streets are reasonably peaceful.

Transportation

Driving is an excellent mode of transportation in Kortright Hills. The majority of real estate listings are a reasonably short drive from the nearest highway, and it is very easy to come across a parking spot. In contrast, Kortright Hills is not very transit friendly. Nevertheless, there are a few bus lines, and bus stops are usually nearby. Walking is not very practical for home buyers in this area as running daily errands is challenging.

Housing

About 90% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners whereas renters occupy the remainder. In this area, about 70% of dwellings are single detached homes, while townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. About 30% of properties in this part of the city were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1980s and the 1990s. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes.

Services

Parents and their kids will value the proximity to primary schools, which are within walking distance from the majority of homes for sale in this area. On the other hand, there are no high schools in this neighbourhood. With respect to eating, house buyers in this neighbourhood often have to turn to a car to do grocery shopping. Nonetheless, getting to the nearest pharmacy and therefore some staple foods is typically easy. There are also a few options for those who value nearby restaurants.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
MAC REAL ESTATE SERVICES INC.
MLS® #: 30794325
NEW

$449,000

43 - 310 SCOTTSDALE DR, Guelph, ON, N1G 2K8

5 bed|2 + 1 bath|1747 sqft|townhouse
ROYAL LEPAGE ROYAL CITY REALTY BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 30801164
NEW

$749,900

44 MERGANSER DR, Guelph, ON, N1C 1E2

4 bed|3 bath|2194 sqft|house
MARY A. WYLDE, RE/MAX Real Estate Centre Inc
MLS® #: X4735231
NEW

$939,900

45 HAZELWOOD DR, Guelph, ON, N1C 1A8

4 bed|4 bath|N/A sqft|house
REALTY EXECUTIVES PLUS LTD BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 30798555

$609,900

10 MALLARD CRT, Guelph, ON, N1C 1B5

3 bed|2 bath|1460 sqft|house
Royal LePage Wolle Realty
MLS® #: 30798457

$739,900

163 DOWNEY RD, Guelph, ON, N1C 1A3

3 bed|4 bath|1918 sqft|house
MARY A. WYLDE, RE/MAX Real Estate Centre Inc
MLS® #: X4721614
UPDATED

$689,900

59 VANIER DR, Guelph, ON, N1G 2K9

4 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
Keller Williams Golden Triangle Realty Inc.
MLS® #: 30795935
UPDATED

$625,000

19 FLANDERS RD, Guelph, ON, N1G 1V8

3 bed|2 bath|1400 sqft|house
ROYAL LEPAGE ROYAL CITY REALTY BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 30794727
UPDATED

$655,000

44 ARGYLE DR, Guelph, ON, N1G 2P2

4 bed|2 bath|1075 sqft|house
MARY A. WYLDE, RE/MAX Real Estate Centre Inc
MLS® #: X4711397
UPDATED

$899,900

17 TRILLIUM CRT, Guelph, ON, N1G 4P8

3 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right