Lethbridge real estate guide & listings for sale

Lethbridge offers a slower-paced ambience and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time outdoors. This city is very quiet overall, as noise from the streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue. Finally, a large number of locations within the city have fairly good access to green spaces, like Indian Battle Park and East Slope, since there are over 200 of them nearby for residents to enjoy and getting to a park from numerous homes for sale is easy.

Transportation

The preferred mode of transportation in this city is very often a car. Finding a place to park is easy, and most real estate listings are a reasonably short drive from the nearest highway. Walking is not very feasible for house buyers in this city because meeting daily needs is inconvenient on foot.

Housing

In Lethbridge, many buildings are single detached homes, but small apartment buildings and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This city is primarily composed of three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy roughly 70% of the properties in Lethbridge whereas the rest are rented. Roughly 30% of properties in this city were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

It is a reasonably short walk to reach primary schools from anywhere in Lethbridge. On the other hand, it can be difficult to access high schools on foot. With regards to eating, some, but not all, house buyers in Lethbridge will live within walking distance of one of around 40 grocery stores. There are also a few options for those who appreciate nearby restaurants and cafes.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
STAN MILLS, Sun City Realty Ltd.
MLS® #: LD0087916

$250,000

9 Edgemoor W Way, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 4R9

N/A bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft|house
STAN MILLS, Sun City Realty Ltd.
MLS® #: LD0087910

$350,000

34 Edgemoor W Way, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 4R9

N/A bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft|house
STAN MILLS, Sun City Realty Ltd.
MLS® #: LD0087913

$250,000

5 Edgemoor W Way, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 4R9

N/A bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft|house
STAN MILLS, Sun City Realty Ltd.
MLS® #: LD0087908

$350,000

30 Edgemoor W Way, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 4R9

N/A bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft|house
STAN MILLS, Sun City Realty Ltd.
MLS® #: LD0087912

$250,000

6 EDGEWOOD PL W, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 5R6

N/A bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft|house
STAN MILLS, Sun City Realty Ltd.
MLS® #: LD0087911

$350,000

6 Edgemoor W Point, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 4R9

N/A bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right