Long Lake-Linley Valley real estate guide & listings for sale

Long Lake/Linley Valley is a good neighbourhood to buy a house in for those who prefer a relaxed atmosphere. This part of the city is quiet overall, as the streets tend to be reasonably calm. Finally, there are around 20 public green spaces close by for residents to unwind in, such as Linley Valley Park and Lost Lake Trail, and they are very well-located, making them easy to reach from the majority of locations in the neighbourhood.

Transportation

The car is usually the preferred means of transportation in this part of the city. It is a reasonably short drive to the closest highway from any home in this area, and it is especially convenient to access a parking spot. On the other hand, this part of the city is not very transit friendly. Thankfully, there are around 10 bus lines, and most houses are near a bus stop. It is challenging for pedestrians to get around in Long Lake/Linley Valley as running common errands is inconvenient.

Housing

The majority of dwellings are single detached homes, making it easy to find detached homes in Long Lake/Linley Valley, while small apartment buildings and duplexes are the main alternatives in the housing stock. This part of the city is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Around 70% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home while the rest are renters. Roughly 30% of properties in this neighbourhood were built between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1980s and the 1990s.

Services

A grocery store is typically reachable within a reasonably short walk from anywhere in Long Lake/Linley Valley. A limited number of restaurants and cafes are available as well. In terms of education, primary schools are convenient to walk to from most properties for sale in this neighbourhood. However, there are only a few high schools and therefore they can be an extended walk away.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
JAY DELESKIE*, 460 Realty Inc.
MLS® #: 445845

$289,900

3359 BARRINGTON RD, Nanaimo, BC, V9T 5R5

N/A sqft
ASHER HOROWITZ, REALTY TORONTO INC.
MLS® #: X4318717

$319,000

5814 LINLEY VALLEY DR, Nanaimo, BC, V9T 0K5

N/A sqft
DEREK GILLETTE*, eXp Realty
MLS® #: 449023

$590,000

5804 LINLEY VALLEY DR, Nanaimo, BC, V9T 0G6

3 bed|3 bath|1798 sqft|house
MARTIN DINH, Century 21 Harbour Realty Ltd.
MLS® #: 449277
UPDATED

$569,900

5941 STILLWATER WAY, Nanaimo, BC, V9T 0J6

4 bed|4 bath|1575 sqft|house
SHANNON FRITH*, 460 Realty Inc.
MLS® #: 449570

$1,150,000

LOT C MANZANITA PLACE, Nanaimo, BC, V9T 0J1

3 bed|3 bath|2153 sqft|house
SHANNON FRITH*, 460 Realty Inc.
MLS® #: 449569

$869,000

LOT B MANZANITA PLACE, Nanaimo, BC, V9T 0J1

3 bed|3 bath|1700 sqft|house
SHANNON FRITH*, 460 Realty Inc.
MLS® #: 449564

$879,000

LOT A MANZANITA PLACE, Nanaimo, BC, V9T 0J1

3 bed|4 bath|1997 sqft|house
SHANNON FRITH*, 460 Realty Inc.
MLS® #: 449573

$879,000

LOT D MANZANITA PLACE, Nanaimo, BC, V9T 0J1

3 bed|3 bath|2054 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right