Lumby real estate guide & listings for sale

Lumby is excellent for those who enjoy quiet areas, as the streets are usually very calm.

Transportation

The car is very often the best transportation option in this village. The majority of real estate listings are a reasonably short drive from the closest highway, and it is very easy to come across a parking spot. This village is not very suitable for those who travel by foot since running common errands is challenging by walking.

Housing

The predominant housing types in Lumby are single detached homes and townhouses. This village is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy roughly 70% of the units in Lumby and the remainder are rented. Roughly 30% of properties in this village were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

House buyers in Lumby will be pleased to learn that a grocery store is always only a rather short walk away. A small selection of restaurants and cafes is available as well. Concerning education, both primary and secondary schools are convenient to walk to from most houses for sale in Lumby. However, parents may consider it challenging for their children to reach daycares as a pedestrian.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Royal LePage Downtown Realty
MLS® #: 10199900
NEW

$3,100,000

1519 VERNON ST, Lumby, BC, V0E 2G1

3 bed|1 bath|1796 sqft|house
Royal LePage Downtown Realty
MLS® #: 10199879
NEW

$465,900

2114 MOUNTAIN VIEW AVE, Lumby, BC, V0E 2G1

3 bed|2 bath|1278 sqft|house
Coldwell Banker Four Seasons Real Estate
MLS® #: 10199528

$529,000

2192 SADDLEVIEW AVE, Lumby, BC, V0E 2G1

6 bed|3 bath|2122 sqft|house
Royal LePage Downtown Realty
MLS® #: 10198037
UPDATED

$349,000

41 - 2675 PINE AVE, Lumby, BC, V0E 2G5

3 bed|2 + 1 bath|1660 sqft|townhouse
Century 21 Excellence Realty
MLS® #: 10197391
UPDATED

$193,800

2018 HEIGHWAY CRES, Lumby, BC, V0E 2G1

1 bed|1 bath|655 sqft|house
Coldwell Banker Four Seasons Real Estate
MLS® #: 10197413
UPDATED

$595,000

1735 GALLON AVE, Lumby, BC, V0E 2G1

5 bed|3 bath|3481 sqft|house
Royal LePage Downtown Realty
MLS® #: 10197269

$565,000

1967 MOUNTAIN VIEW AVE, Lumby, BC, V0E 2G1

4 bed|3 bath|3057 sqft|house
Century 21 Executives Realty Ltd
MLS® #: 10197029

$599,999

3461 MABEL LAKE PL, Enderby, BC, V0E 1V5

5 bed|2 + 1 bath|2592 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right