Maplewood real estate guide & listings for sale

A highlight of Maplewood is its extensive selection of green spaces. Parks are very well-situated and there are a few of them nearby for residents to check out, making it very easy to reach them from the majority of locations within Maplewood. Finally, it remains relatively serene in this part of District of North Vancouver, thanks to the presence of very few pedestrians.

Transportation

Maplewood is very car friendly. Nearby highways, such as Trans-Canada Highway, are very easy to reach from any location in this neighbourhood, and accessing a place to park is generally easy. In contrast, getting around by transit can be occasionally difficult in this part of the municipality as a result of the infrequent service. Nonetheless, there are a few bus lines traversing the neighbourhood, and the closest bus stop is typically very close. Maplewood is not very suitable for walking because very few common errands can be run on foot. Maplewood is also not very appropriate for bicycling since there is a significant amount of hills, and there are very few bike lanes.

Housing

In Maplewood, about half of dwellings are townhouses, and the remainder are mainly small apartment buildings, duplexes, and single detached homes. This part of District of North Vancouver is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Renters occupy roughly 55% of the dwellings in Maplewood while owners occupy the remainder. Around 45% of homes in this part of the municipality were built between 1960 and 1980, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 2000s.

Services

Families will value that wherever their house is located in Maplewood, daycares and schools are nearby. With respect to eating, a supermarket is typically reachable within a short walk from most properties for sale in this part of District of North Vancouver. Moreover, house buyers won't have to look far to take advantage of the closest cafe, and residents of this area benefit from about 10 restaurants as well.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Macdonald Realty
MLS® #: R2421843

$2,390,000

870 BROWNING PL, North Vancouver, BC, V7H 1X1

6 bed|5 + 1 bath|4030 sqft|house
Gina Rossi, RE/MAX Crest Realty (South Granville)
MLS® #: R2420989

$949,000

52 - 433 SEYMOUR RIVER PL, North Vancouver, BC, V7H 0B8

3 bed|2 bath|1447 sqft|townhouse
Sotheby's International Realty Canada
MLS® #: R2354921

$7,800,000

593 RIVERSIDE DR, North Vancouver, BC, V7H 1V4

4 bed|5 + 1 bath|5505 sqft
chevron_left1 of 4chevron_right