Meadow Lake real estate guide & listings for sale

Meadow Lake is excellent for those who need quiet areas, as noise from streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue.

Transportation

The best method to navigate this city is very often a car. Parking is quite easy. This city is not very suitable for walking as running daily errands is inconvenient.

Housing

In Meadow Lake, most dwellings are single detached homes, while the remainder are mainly small apartment buildings and townhouses. This city also has a good selection of housing size options - it is quite easy to find homes ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Around 60% of the units in the city are occupied by homeowners whereas renters occupy the remainder. About 40% of properties in this city were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

Property owners in Meadow Lake will value that a grocery store is always only a reasonably short walk away. There are also a few options for those who appreciate nearby restaurants and cafes. As far as education is concerned, it is a reasonably short walk to reach both primary and secondary schools from most properties for sale in this city. However, there are only a few daycares and accordingly they can be a rather long walk away.

Neighbourhood Listings

Looks like we couldn't find any suggested listings.