Michener Hill real estate guide & listings for sale

Most areas in Michener Hill are very quiet, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour.

Transportation

This neighbourhood is a fairly convenient part of Red Deer for moving around by car. It is very easy to park. Most homes for sale in this neighbourhood are located in places that are not especially convenient for those who travel by foot because meeting daily needs is sometimes difficult.

Housing

Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing roughly 40% of buildings in Michener Hill, whereas the rest are mainly small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses. This part of Red Deer has a good variety of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Homeowners occupy around 55% of the properties in Michener Hill whereas the remainder are rented. Around 45% of homes in this part of Red Deer were built before the 1960s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 2000s.

Services

It is a reasonably short walk to reach primary schools and daycares from most houses for sale in this neighbourhood. In contrast, Michener Hill does not have any high schools. In terms of food, in the majority of cases, a car is needed to purchase groceries. Nevertheless, it is generally a short walk to the closest pharmacy, which can supply some staple foods.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Tim Maley, RE/MAX real estate central alberta - Red Deer
MLS® #: CA0186161
NEW

$259,000

5337 43 AVE, Red Deer, AB, T4N 3E3

3 bed|2 bath|1023 sqft|house
Kim Fox, RE/MAX real estate central alberta - Red Deer
MLS® #: CA0185935
NEW

$295,000

127 - 6 MICHENER BLVD, Red Deer, AB, T4P 0K5

1 bed|2 bath|1063 sqft|condo
Gerald Dore, Royal Lepage Network Realty Corp.
MLS® #: CA0185639
NEW

$339,900

430 - 6 MICHENER BLVD, Red Deer, AB, T4P 0K5

2 bed|2 bath|1122 sqft|condo
Mike Wiseman, CIR Realty
MLS® #: CA0185246

$267,500

3928 50A ST, Red Deer, AB, T4P 1G7

4 bed|2 bath|1040 sqft|house
Penny Kander, Realty Executives Alberta Elite
MLS® #: CA0185072

$364,777

502 - 4326 MICHENER DR, Red Deer, AB, T4N 2B1

2 bed|2 bath|1284 sqft|condo
Patrick Galesloot, Century 21 Advantage
MLS® #: CA0185032

$199,900

3803 50A ST, Red Deer, AB, T4P 1E4

4 bed|2 bath|880 sqft|house
Dustin Henfrey, RE/MAX real estate central alberta - Red Deer
MLS® #: CA0184609

$284,900

5341 42 AVE, Red Deer, AB, T4N 3A3

4 bed|2 bath|974 sqft|house
Tim Maley, RE/MAX real estate central alberta - Red Deer
MLS® #: CA0184240

$399,000

23 MICHENER PL, Red Deer, AB, T4P 0M6

2 bed|2 + 1 bath|1085 sqft|house
Cindy Price, Realty Executives Alberta Elite
MLS® #: CA0183960
UPDATED

$169,900

3906 50 ST, Red Deer, AB, T4N 1W3

2 bed|1 bath|899 sqft|house
Dale Devereaux, Century 21 Advantage
MLS® #: CA0183628

$484,900

301 - 4326 MICHENER DR, Red Deer, AB, T4N 2B1

3 bed|2 bath|1808 sqft|condo
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right