Midland real estate guide & listings for sale

Midland is fairly good for those who need a quiet atmosphere, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour.

Transportation

Driving is a very good transportation option in Midland. It is very easy to find a place to park. Midland is not very well-suited for walking as very few common errands can be run without having to resort to a vehicle.

Housing

In Midland, the majority of dwellings are single detached homes, and the rest are mainly small apartment buildings. This town is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy roughly 70% of the units in Midland while the rest are rented. About 30% of homes in this town were built prior to the 1960s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1980s.

Services

A fraction of property owners in this town may be able to purchase their groceries by walking in one of around 10 stores, while others will have to turn to a vehicle. There are also a few choices for those who care about nearby restaurants and cafes. As far as education is concerned, high schools and primary schools are not particularly numerous in Midland, and thus tend to require an extended walk to get to. Furthermore, daycares are not plentiful and therefore not always within walking distance.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Faris Team Real Estate Brokerage
MLS® #: 30802118
NEW

$924,900

43 BROCK ST, Penetanguishene, ON, L9M 1A9

5 bed|3 bath|3026 sqft|house
Keller Williams Experience Realty Brokerage
MLS® #: 30801706
NEW

$369,900

344 8 ST, Midland, ON, L4R 4B5

2 bed|2 bath|953 sqft|house
SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY CANADA, BROKERAGE, PORT CARLING - M260
MLS® #: 254460
NEW

$289,900

154 6 ST, Midland, ON, L4R 3X6

3 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|house
Faris Team Real Estate Brokerage (Tiny)
MLS® #: 254402
NEW

$299,800

643 MONTREAL ST, Midland, ON, L4R 1G3

3 bed|2 bath|1260 sqft|house
KEVIN ELLIS, RE/MAX Georgian Bay Realty Ltd., Brokerage (King St)
MLS® #: 254363
NEW

$299,777

352 4 ST, Midland, ON, L4R 3T8

2 bed|1 + 1 bath|1100 sqft|house
Team Hawke Realty
MLS® #: 254323
NEW

$354,900

204 CHAMPLAIN RD, Penetanguishene, ON, L9M 1S2

2 bed|1 bath|800 sqft|house
Parker Coulter Realty Brokerage Inc.
MLS® #: 30802006
NEW

$399,900

413 IRWIN ST, Midland, ON, L4R 2V6

3 bed|2 bath|710 sqft|house
Keller Williams Experience Realty Brokerage
MLS® #: 30801602
NEW

$569,900

420 LAKEWOOD DR, Midland, ON, L4R 5H5

3 bed|2 bath|1793 sqft|house
Faris Team Real Estate Brokerage (Tiny)
MLS® #: 254144
NEW

$599,900

8 ST AMANT RD, Penetanguishene, ON, L9M 0A1

5 bed|3 bath|3281 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right