North Bay real estate guide & listings for sale

North Bay is quiet overall, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour - however some areas can be quite noisy, especially around the airport (YYB), one of the railway lines, Highway 17 or Highway 11.

Transportation

Driving is a great transportation option in this city. Finding a place to park is generally easy. North Bay is not very well-suited for walking because running daily errands is very difficult.

Housing

Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing around half of dwellings in North Bay, while small apartment buildings and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. This city has a good variety of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Roughly 60% of the properties in the city are occupied by homeowners and the remainder are rented. About 40% of properties in this city were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

High schools and primary schools are not especially plentiful in North Bay, and consequently tend to require a long walk to get to. In addition, it can be very hard to walk to daycares from properties for sale in North Bay. Residents have the choice between public and private schools at both the elementary and secondary school level. With regards to eating, a portion of home buyers in North Bay may be able to travel to one of approximately 20 grocery stores on foot, while others will need another means of transportation. There are also a few opportunities for those who appreciate restaurants and cafes within walking distance.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
RANDALL WEESE, PURPLEBRICKS
MLS® #: X4039982

$600,000

168 TAILLEFER RD, East Ferris, ON, P0H 1K0

3 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
SHANNON UNGER, RE/MAX Legend Real Estate Inc
MLS® #: 133332
UPDATED

$184,900

604 - 810 MAIN ST W, North Bay, ON, P1B 2V9

2 bed|1 bath|1200 sqft|condo
CARYN MYERS, RE/MAX NORTHWEST REALTY LTD.
MLS® #: TB182476

$375,000

3166 HWY 11, Atikokan, ON, P0T 1C1

3 bed|2 bath|1563 sqft|house
CARYN MYERS, RE/MAX Northwest Realty
MLS® #: TB182476
UPDATED

$375,000

3166 HWY 11 N, North Bay, ON, P1B 8G3

3 bed|2 bath|1563 sqft|house
MARK LEPAGE, Coldwell Banker-Peter Minogue R.E., Brokerage (129)
MLS® #: 153395

$879,900

249 MACPHERSON DR, Corbeil, ON, P0H 1K0

4 bed|3 bath|5600 sqft|house
CHERYL RANEY, RE/MAX Legend Real Estate Inc
MLS® #: 154752
UPDATED

$429,900

408 - 533 LAKESHORE DR, North Bay, ON, P1A 2E5

2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right