Norwood Queens real estate guide & listings for sale

Norwood Queens is a great neighbourhood to buy a house in for those who prefer a calm atmosphere. There are a few public green spaces close by for residents to check out and they are very well-distributed, which makes them very easy to access. This part of North Vancouver is also very quiet, as the streets tend to be very peaceful.

Transportation

This part of the municipality is a fairly pleasant part of North Vancouver for pedestrians, although common errands are at times difficult to run without the use of a car. On the other hand, Norwood Queens is not very bike-friendly since the bicycling infrastructure is not particularly comprehensive, and there is a considerable amount of slopes. The public transit service in this area is not very frequent. Thankfully, homeowners benefit from a few bus lines, and most houses are very close to a bus stop. In contrast, cars are a very good transportation option in this neighbourhood. It is convenient to access a parking spot, and nearby highways are very easy to drive to from anywhere in Norwood Queens.

Housing

Around three quarters of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners whereas the rest are rented. Single detached homes are the most common housing type, representing roughly 55% of dwellings in this part of the municipality, while small apartment buildings and duplexes make up most of the remaining housing stock. Around 45% of properties in this area were built pre-1960, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 2000s. This area has a good selection of housing size options, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms.

Services

Parents and their kids will value the proximity to schools and daycares, which are within walking distance from most, if not all, homes for sale in this part of North Vancouver. As far as eating is concerned, the closest grocery store in Norwood Queens is typically only a short walk away. Additionally, a restaurant is often just around the corner, and a limited number of cafes is available as well.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Hooman Sheikhi, Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
MLS® #: R2303264
UPDATEDOPEN HOUSE

$1,850,000

3788 DELBROOK AVE, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 3Z6

4 bed|3 bath|2673 sqft|house
Lauren Moon, Royal LePage Sussex
MLS® #: R2321744

$888,800

207 - 650 EVERGREEN PL, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 0A5

1 bed|2 bath|952 sqft|condo
Reza Fejvai, Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
MLS® #: R2323278
UPDATED

$1,849,800

206 BALMORAL RD W, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 2T8

4 bed|3 bath|2711 sqft|house
Ila Ansari, Royal LePage Sussex
MLS® #: R2326965

$2,198,000

634 SILVERDALE PL, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 2Z7

3 bed|2 bath|2227 sqft|house
Matt France, RE/MAX Masters Realty
MLS® #: R2327644
UPDATED

$3,099,000

3840 PROSPECT RD, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 3L4

7 bed|6 bath|4461 sqft|house
Amir Miri, Royal Pacific Lions Gate Realty Ltd.
MLS® #: R2333808
UPDATEDOPEN HOUSE

$2,398,000

483 WEST QUEENS RD, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 2K9

5 bed|6 bath|3815 sqft|house
Luvi Sandhu -, Sutton Group-West Coast Realty (Surrey/120)
MLS® #: R2333970
UPDATED

$3,288,000

3502 NORWOOD AVE, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 3P5

7 bed|8 bath|6035 sqft|house
Mario Da Roza, Team 3000 Realty Ltd.
MLS® #: R2335453

$646,000

309 - 3721 DELBROOK AVE, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 3Z4

2 bed|3 bath|1025 sqft|condo
Shero Yang, LeHomes Realty Premier
MLS® #: R2336231
UPDATED

$2,190,000

516 VIENNA CRES, North Vancouver, BC, V7N 3B4

3 bed|2 bath|1982 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right