Oakridge real estate guide & listings for sale

People who prefer a calm environment will enjoy Oakridge. There are a few parks nearby for residents to visit, which makes them very easy to access. This part of the city is quiet overall, as the streets are reasonably peaceful.

Transportation

Oakridge will please home buyers that use a variety of modes of transportation. With 2 rapid transit stations (Langara - 49th Avenue Station and Oakridge - 41st Avenue Station) on the Canada Line, and a few nearby bus lines, this area is a fairly convenient part of Vancouver for travelling by public transit. Walking is also reasonably practical for residents in Oakridge; meeting daily needs is easy by walking. Oakridge is quite suited for biking because this part of the city features a fairly good bicycling infrastructure.

Housing

About 30% of properties in Oakridge were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s. In this part of the city, around 40% of dwellings are single detached homes, while large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and duplexes make up most of the remaining housing stock. Roughly 60% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and the rest are rented. This area offers mainly two bedroom and four or more bedroom homes.

Services

It is a rather short walk to access schools and daycares from any location in Oakridge. Families are served by public and private high schools. As far as eating is concerned, it is convenient to get to the nearest grocery store on foot in this area. Furthermore, there are a fair number of opportunities for those who value nearby restaurants and cafes.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Robert Lin, Sutton Group Seafair Realty
MLS® #: R2134029

$3,598,000

6069 FREMLIN ST, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 3W8

4 bed|3 bath|3168 sqft|house
David Pan -, Sutton Premier Realty
MLS® #: R2193466

$5,580,000

6835 LAUREL ST, Vancouver, BC, V6P 3T6

6 bed|7 bath|4851 sqft|house
Janet Lu, Royal Pacific Realty Corp.
MLS® #: R2236654

$1,868,000

1493 TILNEY MEWS, Vancouver, BC, V6P 0B1

4 bed|4 bath|1840 sqft|townhouse
Renee Xu, LeHomes Realty Premier
MLS® #: R2240980

$4,080,000

6888 TISDALL ST, Vancouver, BC, V6P 3M7

7 bed|6 bath|4608 sqft|house
Tony Tang, Pacific Evergreen Realty Ltd.
MLS® #: R2271081
UPDATED

$2,680,000

5687 BAILLIE STREET, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 3M7

3 bed|3 bath|2251 sqft|townhouse
Jessica Guan, Pacific Evergreen Realty Ltd.
MLS® #: R2276353

$1,498,000

105 - 5688 WILLOW ST, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 3S4

2 bed|2 bath|954 sqft|condo
Jim Chen, YVR International Realty
MLS® #: R2282767

$1,999,000

215 - 618 W 45 AVE, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 4R7

2 bed|3 bath|1794 sqft|townhouse
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right