Renfrew-Collingwood real estate guide & listings for sale

The character of Renfrew-Collingwood is exemplified by its relaxed atmosphere. This part of the city is quiet overall, as there are low levels of noise from traffic - however some areas can be quite loud, especially close to Trans-Canada Highway or the railway line. Finally, parks are easy to access since there are around 10 of them nearby for residents to unwind in.

Transportation

Regardless of the mode of transportation, it is simple to travel in Renfrew-Collingwood. The public transit service in this neighbourhood is very good by reason of plenty of nearby rapid transit stations on the Expo Line and Millenium Line, and approximately 10 nearby bus lines. Walking is also practical for property owners in Renfrew-Collingwood; most daily needs are easy to carry out without needing to resort to a vehicle. Renfrew-Collingwood is bike-friendly since the bicycling infrastructure is very good.

Housing

Around 60% of the properties in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and renters occupy the remainder. In this part of Vancouver, roughly 40% of dwellings are duplexes, but large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and single detached homes are also present in the housing stock. Roughly 30% of homes in this area were built following the year 2000, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1960s. This part of the city has a good choice of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms.

Services

Daycares and schools are convenient to reach on foot from any location in this part of Vancouver. Along with public schools, there are private elementary and high schools. With respect to eating, it is usually possible for home buyers in this part of Vancouver to buy general and specialty groceries on foot. Boundary Road is among the best streets for groceries. In addition, there are a fair number of options within walking distance for those who care about restaurants and cafes. It is also a reasonably short walk to a good variety of clothing stores.

Neighbourhood Listings

Retrieving Listings...