Rimbey real estate guide & listings for sale

Most areas in Rimbey are very quiet, as noise from streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue.

Transportation

Rimbey is a very good town for driving. Parking is easy. This town is not very well-suited for those who travel by foot because carrying out daily needs is impractical by walking.

Housing

The housing stock of Rimbey is composed primarily of single detached homes and townhouses. This town offers mainly three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy roughly 70% of the dwellings in the town and renters occupy the remainder. Around 30% of properties in this town were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

Some, but not all, property owners in Rimbey will live within walking distance of the nearest grocery store. Residents of Rimbey are served by about 10 restaurants as well. Regarding education, parents and their kids will appreciate that wherever their home is located in Rimbey, both primary and secondary schools are nearby. Families are served by public and private schools at both the elementary and high school level. In contrast, daycares are not particularly numerous and consequently not always within walking distance.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Ravi Duhra, My Move Realty
MLS® #: CA0116572

$430,000

4622 58 AVE, Rimbey, AB, T0C 2J0

5 bed|3 bath|1452 sqft|house
Karen Sernecky, Royal Lepage Network Realty Corp.
MLS® #: CA0124247

$385,000

422081 RANGE RD 23, Rural Ponoka County, AB, T0C 2J0

4 bed|2 bath|1427 sqft|house
Maureen Moore, Real Estate Girls Inc.
MLS® #: CA0138719

$221,000

4714 51 AVE, Rimbey, AB, T0C 2J0

4 bed|2 bath|1007 sqft|house
Ravi Duhra, My Move Realty
MLS® #: CA0140293

$320,300

4567 EASTVIEW CRES, Rimbey, AB, T0C 2J0

5 bed|3 bath|1289 sqft|house
KIM ELLIOT, RE/MAX real estate central alberta - RMH
MLS® #: CA0146204

$169,500

5308 DRADER CRES, Rimbey, AB, T0C 2J0

4 bed|2 bath|912 sqft|house
Karen Sernecky, Royal Lepage Network Realty Corp.
MLS® #: CA0147626

$625,000

5237 45 AVE, Rimbey, AB, T0C 2J0

6 bed|4 bath|2858 sqft|house
Wendy Stevenson, Coldwell Banker Ontrack Realty
MLS® #: ca0149340

$205,000

21 Legacy Lane, Rimbey, AB, T0C 2J0

2 bed|2 bath|985 sqft|house
Wendy Stevenson, Coldwell Banker Ontrack Realty
MLS® #: CA0149340

$205,000

21 Legacy Lane, Rimbey, AB, T0C 2J0

2 bed|2 bath|985 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right