Rustic real estate guide & listings for sale

Rustic offers an extensive selection of green spaces to enjoy, as well as some areas with a vibrant atmosphere. To be more precise, it is very easy to access parks from numerous locations in the neighbourhood since there are approximately 10 of them close by for residents to explore. Finally, due to the presence of few pedestrians, this neighbourhood remains relatively quiet; however there can be higher levels of noise for those who are closer to Highway 400 or Highway 401.

Transportation

No matter the means of transportation, it is reasonably straightforward to travel in Rustic. The public transit system in Rustic is very convenient. For instance, homeowners have access to a few bus lines, and the closest bus stop is typically very close. A majority of the houses for sale in this part of Toronto are located in areas that are also quite convenient for those who travel by foot; running daily errands is easy. Biking is challenging in this neighbourhood since there is a significant amount of slopes, and the cycling infrastructure is not very comprehensive.

Housing

Roughly 55% of buildings are large apartment buildings, making it easy to find apartments in Rustic, while single detached homes are also present in the housing stock. This area offers mainly three bedroom and two bedroom homes. Roughly 60% of the population of this neighbourhood rent their home while owners make up the remainder. About 40% of properties in this part of Toronto were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

A supermarket is generally reachable within a short walk from anywhere in Rustic. Furthermore, a restaurant is usually just around the corner, and residents are served by a few cafes as well. It is also a rather short walk to a decent choice of clothing stores. In terms of education, in Rustic, parents and their children will typically be able to reach daycares and schools by walking. Families are served by public and private primary schools.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
RIGHT AT HOME REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4912263
5 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
FOREST HILL REAL ESTATE INC.
MLS® #: W4911458
4 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
HOMELIFE FRONTIER REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4907167
4 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
RIGHT AT HOME REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4905345
3 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft
ROYAL LEPAGE REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS
MLS® #: W4904895
3 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
HARVEY KALLES REAL ESTATE LTD.
MLS® #: W4894955
3 bed|3 bath|N/A sqft|house
PETER T. DRABIK, RE/MAX Realtron Realty Inc
MLS® #: W4861424
3 + 1 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
KELLER WILLIAMS REFERRED REALTY
MLS® #: W4848930
5 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
ROYAL LEPAGE TERREQUITY REALTY
MLS® #: W4813585
3 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft
EXP REALTY
MLS® #: W4799561
4 bed|4 bath|N/A sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right