South Fort George real estate guide & listings for sale

The character of South Fort George is exemplified by its calm ambience. There are a few green spaces close by for residents to unwind in, like Lheidli T’enneh Memorial Park and Hudson’s Bay Wetland Nature Park, and they are very well-distributed, which makes them very easy to reach. This neighbourhood is also quiet, as the streets tend to be quite calm.

Transportation

Driving is very often the best way to move around in South Fort George. It is especially convenient to park. In contrast, the public transit system in this part of the city is rather poor. Nonetheless, the neighbourhood is connected by a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far-removed from most properties. Travelling on foot is not very convenient for home buyers in South Fort George since running common errands is impractical.

Housing

South Fort George experienced its largest construction boom in the 1960s and 1970s, so most of the available properties are from this time period. In this part of the city, about 40% of dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. About 60% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and 40% are renters. This part of Prince George is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes.

Services

It is a rather short walk to get to primary schools and daycares from most homes for sale in South Fort George. However, there are no high schools in this area. Regarding eating, it is occasionally practical for house buyers in South Fort George to do grocery shopping on foot. There are a limited number of choices for those who care about close by restaurants.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Homelife Benchmark Realty (Langley) Corp.
MLS® #: R2499422
2 bed|2 bath|1359 sqft|condo
Homelife Benchmark Realty (Langley) Corp.
MLS® #: R2499415
2 bed|2 bath|1245 sqft|condo
eXp Realty
MLS® #: R2499499
3 bed|1 bath|800 sqft|house
Century 21 Energy Realty (PG)
MLS® #: R2499390
1 bed|1 bath|860 sqft|condo
Royal LePage Aspire Realty
MLS® #: R2498146
2 bed|2 bath|1087 sqft|condo
Century 21 Energy Realty(Qsnl)
MLS® #: R2496821
4 bed|2 bath|2128 sqft|house
Royal LePage Aspire Realty
MLS® #: R2495463
2 bed|2 bath|1378 sqft|condo
Aggie Thompson, RE/MAX Centre City Realty
MLS® #: R2492696
2 bed|1 + 1 bath|1430 sqft|house
2 Percent Realty Experts
MLS® #: R2492051
5 bed|3 bath|2900 sqft|house
Bob Quinlan, RE/MAX Centre City Realty
MLS® #: R2492445
2 bed|1 bath|776 sqft|condo
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right