Teulon real estate guide & listings for sale

Most areas in Teulon are very quiet, as the streets are generally very peaceful.

Transportation

The preferred approach to navigate this town is usually a car. Nearby highways are very easy to drive to from any home in Teulon, and it is especially convenient to access a place to park. Walking is not very feasible for house buyers in this town because running daily errands is very impractical on foot.

Housing

In Teulon, about 70% of dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and mobile homes make up most of the remaining housing stock. This town offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy about 70% of the dwellings in the town while the rest are rented. About 30% of properties in this town were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

In this town, families will often be able to reach daycares on foot. In contrast, there are no primary schools and no high schools in this town. Regarding food, the nearest supermarket in Teulon is usually only a rather short walk away. Residents can enjoy a few restaurants and coffee shops as well.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
Tori Rowinski, RE/MAX One Group
MLS® #: 202003327
NEW

$429,900

92 2 AVE SW, Teulon, MB, R0C 3B0

3 bed|2 + 1 bath|2954 sqft|house
Daphne Shepherd, RE/MAX Encore Realty
MLS® #: 202002787

$257,000

122 7 AVE SE, Teulon, MB, R0C 3B0

4 bed|1 + 1 bath|1400 sqft|house
Daphne Shepherd, RE/MAX Encore Realty
MLS® #: 202002503

$189,900

106 5 AVE SE, Teulon, MB, R0C 3B0

3 bed|1 bath|1420 sqft|house
Daphne Shepherd, RE/MAX Encore Realty
MLS® #: 1931878
UPDATED

$132,000

27 BEACH RD, Teulon, MB, R0C 3B0

3 bed|1 + 2 bath|1605 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 4chevron_right