Thistletown-Beaumond Heights real estate guide & listings for sale

The character of Thistletown-Beaumond Heights is exemplified by its slower-paced environment. This neighbourhood features a good amount of greenery as many streets have reasonably good tree coverage. Green spaces, such as West Humber Parkland and Thistletown Park, are very well-situated and there are approximately 10 of them nearby for residents to relax in, making it very easy to get to them. This part of Toronto is quiet overall, as the streets are tranquil.

Transportation

This part of the city allows home buyers to get around using several means of transportation. Thanks to a few nearby bus lines, this neighbourhood benefits from a reasonably good public transit system. Physically active home buyers will also be pleased with the reasonably pedestrian-friendly nature of this part of Toronto; carrying out day-to-day needs is convenient by walking. It is occasionally challenging to move around by bike in this neighbourhood because cyclists are faced with a significant amount of slopes, and the cycling infrastructure is not particularly comprehensive.

Housing

Around half of dwellings are single detached homes, making it easy to find detached homes in Thistletown-Beaumond Heights, but large apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This part of the city is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Roughly 60% of the properties in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners while the rest are rented. Roughly 40% of homes in this neighbourhood were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

Home buyers in Thistletown-Beaumond Heights will welcome that a grocery store is always only a short walk away. Islington Avenue is among the best streets for groceries. Likewise, a restaurant is commonly just around the corner, and residents benefit from a few cafes as well. It is also a rather short walk to a good selection of clothing stores. In terms of education, it is a short walk to get to primary schools from anywhere in this neighbourhood. On the other hand, there are no high schools in Thistletown-Beaumond Heights.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
GUS EL-MOR, SUTTON GROUP-TOWER REALTY LTD.
MLS® #: W4445225

$1,395,000

9 STEWART AVE, Toronto, ON, M9V 2W8

4 bed|5 bath|N/A sqft|house
IFTIKHAR AHMAD, METRO KING REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4485556

$799,900

66 BARFORD RD, Toronto, ON, M9W 4H6

3 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
RAGHAV NAYAR, CENTURY 21 PEOPLE'S CHOICE REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4494917

$699,999

83 MONTERREY DR, Toronto, ON, M9V 1S9

5 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
RANDALL WEESE, PURPLEBRICKS
MLS® #: W4496582
UPDATED

$859,900

2 JUDHAVEN RD, Toronto, ON, M9V 2P2

6 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
VITO DANTE BELLICOSO, RE/MAX Premier Inc
MLS® #: W4500101
UPDATED

$754,900

81 MONTERREY DR, Toronto, ON, M9V 1S9

5 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
SHOAIB HAKEMI, ZOLO REALTY
MLS® #: W4508960

$472,500

1006 - 80 ESTHER LORRIE DR, Toronto, ON, M9W 0C6

2 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|condo
PHI HOANG, RIGHT AT HOME REALTY INC.
MLS® #: W4510983

$1,089,000

167 VEROBEACH BLVD, Toronto, ON, M9M 1R2

3 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
ANTONIO MIRANDA, RE/MAX West Realty Inc
MLS® #: W4519081

$809,000

11 HENTOB CRT, Toronto, ON, M9V 2W9

4 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right