Tillsonburg real estate guide & listings for sale

Tillsonburg is very good for those who prefer quiet surroundings, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic.

Transportation

The best way to navigate this town is very often driving. Coming across a parking spot is quite easy. Walking is not very convenient for home buyers in this town as most daily needs are difficult to meet without having to use a vehicle.

Housing

In Tillsonburg, most buildings are single detached homes, and the rest of the properties are mainly small apartment buildings. This town has a good variety of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Around 70% of the population of this town own their home while renters make up the remainder. Roughly 30% of homes in this town were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

It is a reasonably short walk to reach primary schools from anywhere in Tillsonburg. On the other hand, families may find it difficult for their schoolchildren to reach high schools on foot. Residents have the choice between public and private schools at both the elementary and high school level. As far as food is concerned, a portion of property owners in Tillsonburg may be able to purchase groceries on foot, while others will need a vehicle. There are also a few opportunities for those who appreciate restaurants and cafes in close proximity.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
ROYAL LEPAGE R.E.WOOD REALTY, BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 40023614
3 bed|2 + 1 bath|2186 sqft|house
NATE SHEARER, RE/MAX a-b REALTY LTD, BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 40023605
2 bed|2 bath|1361 sqft|house
CENTURY 21 HERITAGE HOUSE LTD, BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 40023177
5 bed|4 bath|2250 sqft|house
ZACH SMITH, RE/MAX Rise Executives
MLS® #: K20005428
3 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|house
ROYAL LEPAGE R.E.WOOD REALTY, BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 40020616
3 bed|1 bath|1092 sqft|house
Judy Marsales Real Estate Ltd.
MLS® #: H4088016
3 bed|2 bath|1739 sqft|house
BRYAN WILTSHIRE, RE/MAX Tri-County Realty Inc
MLS® #: 40019933
4 bed|3 bath|1286 sqft|house
CENTURY 21 HERITAGE HOUSE LTD, BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 40015900
3 bed|2 + 1 bath|1353 sqft|house
COLDWELL BANKER BIG CREEK REALTY LTD. BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 40015837
3 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
TIM PELL, RE/MAX Erie Shores Realty Inc
MLS® #: 40012406
3 bed|1 + 1 bath|1740 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right