W T Hill Business Park real estate guide & listings for sale

There are a lot of green spaces to enjoy in W T Hill Business Park. Although the neighbourhood does not contain any parks, public green spaces are especially well-spread out in nearby neighbourhoods, making them easy to access. As there are very few pedestrians, this area remains relatively serene.

Transportation

W T Hill Business Park is very car friendly. Parking is quite easy, and most real estate listings are a very short drive from the nearest highway. It is impractical for pedestrians to navigate W T Hill Business Park since meeting daily needs is inconvenient by walking.

Housing

Single detached homes and townhouses are the predominant housing type in W T Hill Business Park. This area offers mainly three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Roughly 60% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners while renters occupy the remainder. Roughly 40% of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed pre-1960, while many of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s.

Services

This part of the city does not have any high schools or primary schools. In addition, it can be very difficult to reach daycares on foot. With regards to eating, house buyers in W T Hill Business Park almost always have to rely on a vehicle to access the nearest supermarket. There are a few restaurants and coffee shops in this part of Lethbridge.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
DAVID AGEMA, CENTURY 21 FOOTHILLS SOUTH LTD
MLS® #: LD0135305

$945,000

3321 PARKSIDE DR S, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 1N2

5 bed|4 bath|4005 sqft|house
BRAD TRADEWELL, RE/MAX Real Estate-Lethbridge
MLS® #: LD0156614
UPDATED

$624,900

426 NORMANDY RD S, Lethbridge, AB, T1J 3Y1

5 bed|3 bath|3024 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 2chevron_right