West Nipissing real estate guide & listings for sale

West Nipissing is great for those who need quiet surroundings, as the streets are generally especially calm.

Transportation

Driving is an excellent medium of transportation in West Nipissing. It is very easy to park. Many of the houses for sale in this municipality are located in places that are not very conducive to walking as running daily errands is very impractical.

Housing

The predominance of single detached homes in the housing stock of West Nipissing is an important part of its character. This municipality has a good choice of housing size options, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 70% of the population of this municipality own their home whereas the rest are renters. Around 30% of homes in this municipality were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Services

There are only a very small number of high schools and primary schools in this municipality and thus they can be a very long walk away. Furthermore, families may find it very hard for their schoolchildren to reach daycares as a pedestrian. Regarding food, doing one's groceries usually requires the use of a vehicle in this municipality.

Neighbourhood Listings

chevron_leftchevron_right
COLDWELL BANKER - CHARLES MARSH REAL ESTATE, BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 2084303
NEW

$209,500

236 MUSKOSUNG LAKE RD, Field, ON, P0H 1M0

3 bed|1 bath|N/A sqft|house
CENTURY 21 SELECT REALTY LTD, BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 2084291
NEW

$334,900

5 EGLISE RD, Lavigne, ON, P0H 1R0

3 bed|1 + 1 bath|N/A sqft|house
SUSAN POCKELE, RE/MAX Crown Realty (1989) Inc
MLS® #: 2084246
NEW

$59,900

80 FRYER RD, Monetville, ON, P0M 2K0

N/A bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft
SUSAN POCKELE, RE/MAX Crown Realty (1989) Inc
MLS® #: 2084243
NEW

$34,900

10 FRYER RD, Monetville, ON, P0M 2K0

N/A bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft
SUSAN POCKELE, RE/MAX Crown Realty (1989) Inc
MLS® #: 2084244
NEW

$39,900

18 FRYER RD, Monetville, ON, P0M 2K0

N/A bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft
SUSAN POCKELE, RE/MAX Crown Realty (1989) Inc
MLS® #: 2084245
NEW

$62,000

36 FRYER RD, Monetville, ON, P0M 2K0

N/A bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft
JOHN SKIDMORE, RE/MAX Legend Real Estate Inc
MLS® #: 243301
UPDATED

$293,900

180 MICHAUD ST, West Nipissing, ON, P2B 1C2

4 bed|2 bath|2100 sqft|house
RIGHT AT HOME REALTY INC.
MLS® #: X4683039
UPDATED

$359,000

13595 HWY 64, West Nipissing, ON, P0H 1M0

4 bed|2 bath|N/A sqft|house
J. A. ROLSTON LTD. REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE
MLS® #: 2084127
UPDATED

$119,900

Lots 24 & 25 THE MILLS ROAD, Evansville, ON, P0P 1E0

0 bed|N/A bath|N/A sqft|house
Royal LePage Trinity Realty, Brokerage (Wasaga Beach)
MLS® #: 242650

$419,000

61 LINDEN LANE, Restoule, ON, P0H 2R0

3 bed|1 + 1 bath|1300 sqft|house
chevron_left1 of 10chevron_right